Chapter 7

I left the room and was going towards the crime scene when I saw Yashika in front of me. She is half of the reason Abhi doesn't talk to me. When he caught her cheating on him...I was aware of this thing from few weeks back. She told me about this and was really guilty for cheating Abhi. I tried being a good friend and helped her. She asked me to remain silent for few days and after that she will tell Abhi about her decision. But before she could clear out everything..he got to know about it. I tried explaining him but he didn't got ready to forgive her. Also he blamed me for not telling him before. His point was also true though. But that's the point which created a wall between me and him.. Things got worse between us when....Anyways will tell this story some other day.

From that day till now I hate Yashika....I hate her for drifting me apart from my friend. Obviously she was not fully wrong in this...everyone has the right to choose their partner..she did the same..just the mistake was she kept it from Abhi. The reason I hate her is...she left India after that incident. She should have stayed back and face the mess she created. She just left everything and went away to live her life leaving me in this misery. I only know how I live without my Bestfriend cum Bhai.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard her voice

Yashika : Hi Sidd...finally we met after one year.

Sidd : We can never be like before Prosecutor Yashika. Let's just meet coincidentally from now on for work related only.

Yashika : But Sidd

Sidd : Mr. Nigam for you. Thank you so much for coming. I have to leave for some important work. Bye.

I left from there. She must be sad from my this behavior yrr. But kya kru..I'm really hurt from whatever she did. However she is...at the end I truly consider her my bestfriend.

SCENE CHANGES

VAISHU'S POV

I'm now sitting in front of my mamma. Yes she came here after listening to whatever happened with me. Right now I'm literally hating this mirror between me and my mamma. I really want to hug her tightly but the constables are not allowing me. I'm not a criminal yrr...kyu me apni mamma se bhi nhi mil sakti.

Smita : Mera baccha..tu thik hai na?

Vaishu : Haan mamma...I'm alright. Aap thik ho na?

Smita : Han beta ...mujhe to a..adat hai aise milne ki...tere papa jab aise hi wrong suspect the...tab bhi...

Vaishu : Mamma past k baare me mat sochiye na.

Smita : Accha tu bata...jail me koi pareshaan to nhi kar rha na?

Vaishu : Nhi...bilkul nhi. Me murder case ki suspect hoon na to sab kaidi mujhse darte hain..kyuki baki sab to aise hi chote mote crime karke aaye hain..Me to MURDER krke Ayi hoon unki nazaron m.

I chuckled trying to lighten up her mood.

Smita : Acchi baat hai koi pareshaan nhi krega.

Vaishu : Or pta h kya mamma... Today I met my lawyer...and he was so sweet. Apke baad first time kisi se baat karke na vo real wali family vibes aayi. He literally called me his sister and promised me that he will prove me innocent.

Smita : Bhala ho uss insaan ka...Aajkal aise log bhi hain duniya me..ye sunn kr dil ko tassali milti hai.

Vaishu : Hai na...I don't know why but I really get brotherly vibes from him.

Smita : Naam kya hai uska?

Vaishu : Si...

Before I could tell her the name...that constable came interrupting us