Chapter 8

SIDD'S POV CONTINUES

Ashi glared him harder this time.. trying to kill him with his glares.

Abhi : Ok WHATEVER...let's come to the point now. Ashi tomorrow night what were you doing in the cafe at late night? Closing time tha na vo to?

Ashi : Dada actually me apni important diary bhul gyi thi vahan..
vahi lene gyi thi. But apko kaise pata I was there?

Abhi : Ek customer bhi aya tha right?

Karna kya chata hai ye insaan

Ashi : Yepp

Confusion clear on her face.

Abhi : She was Vaishu

Sidashi : WHATT??

Abhi : Dheere bolo thoda.

Sidd : Sorry...but what was she doing there?

Abhi : I guess you didn't did your work properly Mr. Malhotra. Apne client se sbse pehle uski alibi ke baare me puchna hota hai.

Shitt..he is right. Me emotions me itna kho gaya that I forgot to question her. Usne pucha bhi tha but still I didn't understood what she is trying to say.

Sidd : Oh no..I'm really sorry Prosecutor Abhishek. Can you please now brief me with her alibi.

He glared me like a tiger as if he will eat me raw. Thik h na bhai..ho jaati hai galati. Insaan hoon me bhi.

After glaring me for whole 1 minute..he started telling me about her alibi. After he finished I spoke up.

Ashi : This means she was there and I didn't recognized her. Wth yrr...Cctv cameras me bhi nhi aayi hogi because she covered her face.

Sidd : Exactly...wait a minute...What about the cctvs on road?

Abhi : We didn't checked till now.

Sidd : Then what are we waiting for? Let's go

Ashi : Yess

Sidd : No way Ashi..tum nhi jaogi.

Ashi : But whyyy

She whined.

Sidd : We will go to the crime place too and you are not trained to handle these types of scenes. You can't handle the foul smell..and on top of that agar tumse galati se kahin handprint lag gye then you will be in trouble.

Ashi : I won't do anything..I want to gooo.

Abhi : Ashi he is right..you can't come with us.

Kya baat hai betelaal...finally you agreed with me.

Ashi : Ok fine...Apki language mein kahu to WHATEVER

She rolled her eyes and sat there pouting in anger. Awww...gusse me bhi cute lag rhi hai ye ladki to. Abhi went towards her and sat on his knees in front of her facing her.

Abhi : Ashi

She didn't spoke

Abhi : Chulbul

Ashi : Rehne dijiye aap dada. Meri friend hai vaishi and uski help karna chahti hoon but aap dono hain ki mana kiye jaa rhe ho

Abhi : Baccha baat samajh na...We can't risk your safety na. Or rahi baat help ki...to we will definitely present you as a witness. Tu aise help kr na..apni jaan risk me kyu dalni bewajah.

Ashi : Ok fine...I understood.

Abhi : That's like my Chulbul

He ruffled her hairs and kissed on her forehead.