Chapter 3

Your pov

6 years has been passed and Chishiya and I we're already 12 years old, time passed that fast. I wish that the time can go slower, Chishiya and his mom were lately talking about something and whenever we see each other after he and his mom had their conversation Chishiya always ended up being sad. I wonder what they were talking about.

Class has started 1 hour ago and it was boring since the subject was math, I hated math even though I'm still smart at math. I'm quite of smart about every subjects, but since Chishiya was in my class in every subject, he's always being a top 1 and I was behind him, the top 2.
Chishiya and I were seatmates in science, math, english and health, and we were not seatmates at the other subjects. He was always smart on his ways, he'd mostly would always  following me like a lost puppy, but sometimes I do to but I wasn't complaining.

After most of out subjects are done, it's finally recess, we got in the cafeteria and will get our food there and eat everything on there plates. Chishiya mostly will seat next to me as what he wants to do, he'd be sometimes wait for me to seat next to him to see if I still loved him or not, and there was that rarely Chishiya, the rarely doesn't seat or wants me to seat next to him. Not angry at him but I support his personal space and he also support mine.
Chishiya as usual sat next to me and started eating together with me.

"Y/N." Chishiya called my name and I hummed in response, signaling that I heard him while eating my food unpeacefully because of everyone's loud, dirty and unshuttsble mouth.
"Can you ask your mom so we can hang out? I already told my mom and she agreed, I'm only waiting for your mom to say yes or no. And I will skip my sports today." Chishiya exclaimed, and I nodded. Clearly that phones are allowed when your at junior high school or above, I took my phone out from my pocket and chatted my mom.

Mom❤

Sunshine⭐
Hey mom? Can I ask you something?

Mom❤
Yeah, sure. What is it?

Sunshine⭐
Well, Chishiya wants me to hang out with him for a while and he will only be needing your answer from your yes or no.

Mom❤
Hmm..

Mom❤
Sure, but be home around 10:00pm! I don't want you arrive at such a late time.

Sunshine⭐
Yay! Thanks mom! You're the best!

Mom❤
You're welcome, be safe alright?

Sunshine⭐
Yes mom.

I closed my phone and putted it on my pocket
"She said yes." I said to him and eat the last food from my spoon, and Chishiya hummed in response, signaling me that he heard me. "Meet me infront of the school after school alright?" Chishiya said and I hummed once again then Chishiya nodded. We put our tray at the side and left the cafeteria, we walked at our lockers and grabbed our things to go at our science then we walked inside the science room.

Science was my favorite and Chishiya too, he'd be listening everything what Mr. Kuraki said and that was our science teacher. Mr. Kuraki was nice and easy to listen and read at, he was rarely being seen angry and we didn't want that. I was zoned out for a minute until Chishiya nudges my arm, signing that 'Don't zone out, we're in class.', and I totally forgot about we were in class since it was dead silent and we had to review silently for our test next week.

Mr. Kuraki also asked us yesterday that if we wanted to have a partner for our test and all of us wanted to have a partner but only two partners only and that was the max people that needed to be partners, Mr. Kuraki also said that we can choose whom our partner and we were all happy because we can choose the partner we want, I already chose Chishiya because we were best friends and the top students.