Chapter 11

Only 4 of us were alive, and clock was ticking by and it was getting pretty boring. It was now the 19th question and the lights was going round and round and it turned to me, finally, about time.

19TH QUESTION: WHY DOES A DIAMOND ALWAYS HIDING IN SUCH SPECIFIC PLACE SUCH AS UNDERGROUND OR CAVES?

I chuckled, I wanted to see if I will get shot by the shotgun. Chishiya looks at me while grinning. The mask was still clenching my face and it was making my whole identity, I shrugged "I don't know." I said, but lying, Chishiya can sense that I was lying and he was unamused. The man in the suit grabbed the shotgun, it was surprising that the man in the suit is still alive after he was begging for his life to live more longer. The man was shaking, the gun was moving from his movements and he was in fear that he would be next to die too. The man pulled the trigger but he missed his aim towards my head, he shot the wall instead "Bad aim." I mumbled and Chishiya chuckled, the man looked frustrated as he missed to aim my head, the light has spun around circles again and it chose the man.

LAST QUESTION: HOW DOES PEOPLE FEEL ANGER?

The man looked surprised and shocked after hearing the last question, he was done. He didn't knew the answer, but he wanted to live as far as he can. But the problem was he didn't even knew the answer is, well, bullshit. The man didn't answer and the man looked anxious and looked at the ceiling, the laser has shot his head. Dead.

GAME CLEARED! CONGRATULATIONS! ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE 5 VISAS!

The metal belt has opened itself and we were free from its grasp, why waist to stomach was hurting by how tight it was but it was worth it. We all went to the car that we rode earlier as the driver started his engine then drove, it was peaceful while driving. Feeling the cold breeze and the silence between us, it was really pretty after I saw the stars, wishing that all of us will escape to this hell hole if I see a wishing star. I almost fell asleep until the car stopped and I almost fell from my seat and I forgot that I had my seat belt, safeties first you know. I groaned and unbuckled my belt and we all left the car.

I went straight to bed and I was really tired, a knock was heard on my door and I groaned out and angrily opened the door to see Ann. "Why did you attend to play a game F/N? Didn't I told you to heal first?" Ann said and she crossed her arms "Oh- uh.. Yes, I did, how did you know-?" I said, completely nervous. I could break completely if Ann would get angry if she got angry at me by knowing that I participate a game. "Chishiya told me, so? Why did you participate a game?" Ann said which made my blood boil 'That shit.. I'm gonna beat his ass..' I thought "I'm sorry mom, I am dying out of boredom and I participated a game.. But look, I'm unharmed-?" I exclaimed and Ann still had a frown on her face. "Chishiya said that you almost got shot in the head, is that true? Young lady?" Ann said and I raised my brow beneath my mask like 'bitch, I'm way older than you.'

"Ah- yes. Sorry." I apologized and suddenly Kuina suddenly popped out of nowhere "What's going on here? What's the argue with you two?" Kuina asked Ann and he looked at me "Our daughter, she participated a game without being completely healed. If she did participated the game and it was spades, she'll easily die cause she's still weak because of the thallium. Chishiya said that F/N almost died but good thing that the man missed and that he doesn't know how to aim." Ann explained the whole thing and Kuina was shocked "Why would you do that F/N?! You shouldn't have participated! If the man really shoots you, you would've died!" Kuina said worriedly and she was hugging me like I was her doll while she was crying. I cringed a bit at Kuina's action but good thing that I had a mask on.

"Please atleast tell us that you're going to participate a game or atleast be fully healed! We could have break down.." Kuina said and she hugged me tightly "Kuina stop it, you're suffocating her." Ann said and Kuina just noticed this and she let you of me "Oh-! Sorry.. I got carried away.." Kuina apologized and was embarrassed "It's alright, I forgive you." I said and I stretched to see it was 1:12 am "Alright can we all sleep now? It's 1:12 am and I'm tired and sleepy at the same time." I exclaimed and Ann and Kuina chuckled "Of course, our child needs a rest after all." Ann said as they both left my room, closing the door and locking it.

I sighed in relief that they were gone so I could take my rest, I fell myself in the bed and took my mask off, putting it on the drawer that was next to the edge of my bed and then I drifted off to sleep quickly. I woke up to see it was morning now, I sighed as I needed to make shit again while waiting for the thallium to get off from my body, cause if I didn't, then I'm probably dead by now. I heard knockings on the door and I held the door knob, I almost forgot my mask and I rushed to get it and putting it on then I opened the door. To see it was Chishiya. "You traitor.." I grabbed the collar of his jacket and Chishiya raised his hands "Woah now, no need to hurt me now missy." Chishiya said with his annoying lazy smirk.

"Give me a good reason why." I while still griping on his jacket "Easy there.. No need to be angry at, Ann and Kuina will be checking the poison soon." Chishiya exclaimed and he moved himself to the edge of the door and Ann walked inside, she signed me to sit down on the bed and I sat down. Ann slowly took off the bandage and the cuts were slowly healing, almost fully healed. "Chishiya, give me the aid kits, the thallium won't last long if F/N." Ann demands Chishiya and he nodded with a lazy smirk showed in his expression. Chishiya took the aid kit and gave it to Ann, Ann opened the aid kit and she started to put the ointment in the cuts, bandaging it after. I felt more comfortable "Thanks Ann." I thanked Ann "Your welcome." Ann said and she stretched her arms

-----------------

idk.