Chapter 9

We arrived on the beach very soon because of the driver was driving the car very fast because of the thallium effecting me, we went to Hatter and Hatter was shocked to see me in pain. "Woah, what happened to her?" Hatter looked surprised to see me in much pain than Ann. "Y/N.. She got a cut and poisoned by the butcher, the butcher used thallium.. Which can make the thallium effect on F/N faster.." Ann said and Hatter just looked at the cuts and poisons through my body, I took out the 10 of diamond card "Here. The new card." I said sounding like I wasn't hurt at all. "F/N.. You surely are in so much pain.. But.. Thank you, and get healed soon." Hatter thanked me for the cards and Ann bought me into my room "Wait for me." Ann said to me to wait "Sure, mom." I said and Ann chuckled and left my room.

Soon, Ann bought a cup of water that has an Prussian blue on it. Ann made me sit from the bed and gave me the cup of water that has an Prussian blue on it, I lifted my mask a little until my mouth can drink the water of the Prussian blue. I drinked the water that had an Prussian blue "You should sleep now F/N, it's already late. You need some rest, you deserved it." Ann said taking the cup and I put my mask to my face. "So, how much potential do I have? Mom?" I said teasing her again with the 'mom' name "Well.. So many my child." Ann said and I chuckled "I'm gonna go now F/N." Ann said and I waved goodbye at her and she left with a goodbye wave. I didn't take my mask off because I was getting worried since that my door is unlocked and someone might get inside into my room because I'm too lazy to lock it so I didn't took my mask off and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up, I saw Chishiya sleeping on the sofa, surprisingly. His head was leaning to his own shoulders and his head can be hurt. "Oi, wake up before you breally.our neck forever." I waked him up and Chishiya woke up. "Huh.? Oh, hey." Chishiya greeted sleepily "Since when did you sleep here?" I asked him in confusion and Chishiya chuckled in a amused tone. "Ever since you're sleeping." Chishiya said and I raised a brow inside my mask. "Sure.. You gonna play the game later?" I asked his and Chishiya stood up "Yep, how about you?" Chishiya replied and I shook my head "No, I need to recover first. That smart butcher used a thallium, kind of impressed me." I said looking at the cuts that the butcher cut me and I was kinda of surprised that the Prussian blue made me heal quicker.

"What did Ann put in the Prussian blue.." I said to myself and Chishiya raised a brow "Maybe it's also poison." Chishiya joked at me and I scoffed "Yeah, a poison that healed me and didn't kill me less than an hour." I fought back and Chishiya chuckled at my response "Come on, it's only a joke, it wasn't a threat either." Chishiya said and an woman barged into my room "F/N! Ann said you got a butcher used an thallium and cutted you! Are you alright??" Kuina said looking worried as fuck, Kuina then ran to me and looked at the cuts that the butcher cutted me. "Don't worry Kuina, I'm healing quickly surprisingly. I'm wondering what Ann used something in the Prussian blue tho since the Prussian blue can only recover you in a week or month." I said and Kuina nodded, Kuina noticed that Chishiya was here. "Chishiya?? Why are you here?" Kuina asked at Chishiya and I scoffed. "He's worried at me because I got a thallium poison, but I think that Ann said to him. You really got the balls to break into my room hmm?" I said and Kuina laughed at my response and Chishiya rolled his eyes.

"Shut it." Chishiya argued back as I chuckled at him arguing back at me, Ann came into my room as she looked at me "Hey, you feeling good?" Ann questioned and I nodded at her "Mhm, I'm quite confused why the Prussian blue healed quickly at the effects of the thallium. What did you put in the Prussian blue, Ann?" I asked at Ann "Nothing." Ann said, I was suspecting Ann she was hiding it but I just ignored it. "Anyone going to join the game later at night?" I asked at everyone who was into my room. "Me." Chishiya and Ann responded at the same time and I chuckled at them. "Well, I can't go to play a game since I'm not fully recovered yet." I said and Kuina nodded "I'll take care of you!" Kuina said as if she was my mother like Ann.

"Ann and Kuina are both my mother's literally, you both act like my literal mother. What the hell." I said and Kuina laughed at my response. "Maybe you both are F/N's mothers, lesbians." Chishiya said and Kuina stopped laughing then blushed a little "Ooh~ they would be my perfect parents!" I said and Chishiya chuckled and I elbowed Ann to her arm but no force. "Hey Kuina. Why won't you be together with Ann? Hmm?" I asked and Kuina was like a tomato that wanted to blow "Nope! I don't like her! Only as friends!" Kuina said and I hummed in 'mhm' but in a teasing tone "You sure? You've been blushing ever since Chishiya and I told that you two would be my perfect parents~" I teased.

"Maybe we are F/N." Ann said which made Kuina blush more "Shut it!" Kuina hushed Ann and Chishiya smirked at the conversation at the two cute couples. "I can agree that you two can be perfect lovers, maybe not opinions but it's an fact that you two would be cute to eachother." Chishiya exclaimed the two women next to me. "See?" I teased and I elbowed Kuina.

--------------