Chapter 6

I woke up and it was morning, I felt a slight growl from my stomach, signing me that I'm hungry and I grabbed some food to eat. I grabbed a bread and cheese then ate it, I made myself 2 more and I was not the energy to go out, I fixed my mess and went out.

I saw an clothes shop and went to there I looked some clothes that can be comfortable to use while in a death game. A-ha, a jacket and a cotton pants. I weared the clothes and I looked nice, I realized that I needed to cover myself so no one will never find your true identity and they'll never read you. I saw a pair of black gloves and weared it too, and there was a mask that was half black and half white, the black spot was showing a white sad face and the white side has black happy face but I took it anyway and weared it.

It was cold so I needed to use warm clothes to use, I looked for a mall and spotted one, I went to go inside the mall to find important things and weapons for safety. I found a sharp Katana and it was covering the pointy or sharp ones in the middle so I won't get cut and I know how to use a sword since I'm a Kendo player, a pistol and a bat just incase. I went to a food court and saw that there was steaming food and looked not rotten or not bad to eat so I took my mask off and started to eat it, I ate the food on 1pm in the afternoon and I was full and walked slowly for a while so my stomach won't hurt.

The mask was comfortable to use, I can see and breath, good thing that I didn't take an uncomfortable mask to wear, I roamed Tokyo for a while and sat in the bench after walking for hours. I looked at the sky and I realized that I need to participate the game again, time really goes fast, it was already 7pm. It felt like minutes for me but I didn't mind anyways, I looked for a game to participate and I saw an 7th floor hotel and it has lights on it, so it means that I need to participate the game. I don't even care if I have more time to not participate, atleast I still have spare days and time.

I went to the hotel and saw multiple people already joined the game, I noticed the familiar blonde hair and had white and grey jacket. I'm not sure it was Chishiya but this guy has an eyeliner, and Chishiya said that he didn't like wearing eye liners in the past so I didn't mind this guy. The man looked me with his perfect, lazy, cat brown eyes with an eye liner, behind him that he was charging something and was listening to music, I took the phone from the small, white, circled table with many phones.

FACE RECOGNITION IN PROGRESS..

SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE GAME RULES TO BE STATED.

After for a while, there were 2 men entered the hotel and took the two phones, there was one man who looked nervous, he looks new at this game. "Uhmm.. Excuse me..? May I ask what this is? I'm new to this.." The man with a hat said and asked the two men with dirty blonde hair and the one had messy black hair.

"It's a game." The messy black haired said and the dirty blonde hair said to the messy black haired man "Don't talk to newbies. They might slow us down. It's better to listen Shibuki of what she said." The dirty blonde hair whispered and the messy black haired nodded.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THE GAME WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY.
DIFFICULTY:FIVE OF SPADES.

"Five of Spades.?" The messy black haired man said anxiously, you weren't surprised that it would be a different symbol. "It's a physical game, strength is everywhere here." The two men looked at the man with black suit and with a goofy ass hat, not looking good but in my opinion he's ugly. "Ah, I'm Nitobe. Nice to meet you." Nitobe said and he smiled then he let his hand out for an handshake, but they didn't shakad back at Nitobe instead they just started at him.