Chapter 12

It has hit night time and I had to leave the shit out of the beach cause I don't want to sit in a car while it has bumped something and I were asleep, I just walked away out to the beach to avoid Hatter's bullshit notes. I walked inside the game arena and I leaned against the wall while fiddling my fingers, playing it. I've been waiting for a few minutes and I heard a familiar car noises going towards in the back of the game arena to park, I stretched my arms and I saw few other people joined then seeing Niragi.. Shit, this man should go to hell, right after, I saw Kuina and I felt relaxed after seeing her. "F/N!!" Kuina smiled warmly and walked towards to me. "You really did mean that you're going to leave the beach to not hear Hatter's quotes that were repeating every night." Kuina chuckled

"Yeah right." I said and I looked at her, the mask was still covering my face "Where's your wife? I thought that she will also participate your game." I teased her and she blushed lightly and she just ignored me. I was gonna take the wristband until I saw Chishiya "Hey there Chishiya!" Kuina greeted, Chishiya just ignored her and went to the table with multiple wristbands, Chishiya looks at Niragi and he looked away, strange. "You should stay in Kuina's room, she'll definitely go to your room later at night." Chishiya whispered at me and I looked at him "Why won't you let me sleep in your room?" I asked but was only lying, then Chishiya looks at me and raised his brow. "I'm only joking." I said and crossed my arms at the taller man. Everyone started to take the wristband and the game was starting.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, THE GAME WILL COMMENCE.

GAME: FIGHT THE BOSSES

DIFFICULTY: 10 OF SPADES

RULES: EVERY TIME YOU DEFEAT EVERY THREE BOSSES, THEY WILL BE HARDER TO FIGHT THAN IT IS, BE AWARE OF WHERE THEY ARE AND WHERE WILL THEY BE. TIME: 2 HOURS

"Spades? You're not even fully healed.." Kuina mumbled but I still heard her "Don't worry about me, I'm a professional at Spades even though I only played one." I said and Kuina narrowed her eye brows "I'll still protect you no matter what." Kuina said and we both entered inside in the huge, wide, room. We entered inside, I had a strange feeling about this, so were everyone "Shit, this room gives me creeps." Niragi cursed and I crossed my arms while waiting for the bosses to show themselves. Everyone went to the table with multiple weapons in it, but I already have a katana and a gun, everyone had their own weapons and Kuina went beside me. The ground shook and everyone started to panic except for me and Chishiya, Kuina looked worried about it, the huge door opened widely (Just like my legs for Chishiya) and everyone panicked

I adjusted the darkness since I couldn't see anything clearly at the darkness inside the door until a roar was heard and the loud footsteps were heard, running towards to the huge room. A dark shadow appeared and it started to attack us, I saw the shadow and it was a shadow of a bear and it was starting to attack everyone. The bear took 1 person and it ate it as the splirted and everyone was scared and panicking as they ran away to the bear which was a veryy bad idea.. Everyone whom had a gun started to shoot the large bear, they were aiming for the bears head and eyes to not see anything and be dead with more shots(?). They just kept shooting the bear until the bear was loosing a lot of blood, the bear roared as it attacks the people who kept shootingt he bear and kills half of them. 'Stupid people. Not knowing what hey were doing'

"Everyone! Don't attack the bear so easily! You'll die easily then!" Kuina shouted and I chuckled at Kuina's response. I took my gun and was carefully aiming for the head, I was searching for its weakness and finally saw it's weakness and immediately shot it as the bear was unexpected by my shooting by my revolver. I shot the head again and the finally fell in defeat and it was finally dead for now, everyone sighed and some cheered in victory. But this was the beginning of the game. Everyone who cheered so loud that they didn't even noticed that they were being attacked by the unknown intruder, they died because of being loud and being annoying as fuck.

I wasn't expecting for it to happen but the intruder had some wings and beak on it so I could guess that it could be an eagle, hawk or an crow. It could be harder if it would be an eagle since it was an hunter in the sky, they weren't expecting it either but they tried to shoot unknown figure but missed it by its speed. They kept shooting the unknown figure and the figure targeted them as the woman got caught and got ate by the figure. I got a closer look to see it was actually an eagle. I was aiming for the wings so the eagle won't fly and escape from our attacks. I found the perfect spot on it and shot it immediately as the eagle squeeled in pain but it wasn't enough so I kept aiming and shooting for the wings as everyone also started to shoot the eagle in order to defeat the eagle.

Everyone started to shoot the eagle and some of them successfully shot the eagle but the eagle was only on the body which wasn't compatible for the eagle to fly down. Seeing that Chishiya colletcted a knife and was going to aim for the eagles head, Chishiya was waiting for a moment, then, splirt! The knife went to the eagles head, I chuckled beneath my mask, impressed of it. The eagle fell down as it was killed, landing on the tip of the sharp metal gate. That was disturbing to see, Niragi caught an unknown figure that was slow but crawling.. We weren't what was that but we swore if it is not a lion and worser that that then we're all dead. Niragi started to aim his gun, so he can shoot the unknown boss to save his own sake and life. The unknown shadow came out, a looking lizard, it wasn't my expecting that it would be a Komodo dragon. That's worser than a lion's boss stage, the Komodo dragon attacked the people that were a lot, most people got eaten, so we splitted, Niragi started to shoot the Komodo dragon. He was shooting it from the head but it was dodging it, but it was no help so he threw the gun at the Komodo's eye as it growled. I grabbed atleast 6 grenades, taking a knife also, throwing the knife at the Komodo and shouted.
"IN HERE FUCKING BITCH!"

I shouted and the komodo's attentionturned to me as it was targetting towards to me, opening it's mouth wide. I pulled the pin out from the 5 grenades and threw to it's mouth and it exploded inside it's mouth. It screamed in pain, I ran towards to it and took the pin of the grenade and threw it from the exploding grenades. Quickly taking my Katana out and slicing it's neck until it bleed out as it was in pain, falling downwards after in blood loose.

GAME CLEARED, CONGRATULATIONS! ALL SURVIVED PLAYERS WILL BE GIVEN 8 DAY VISAS!

I sighed in relief and leaned beside the komodo's dead body to rest for a moment, the crowd started to cheer as they lived for this game. Finally, it's done, and I'm done for any crap for this game. The wristbands unlocked itself and I threw it on the ground, seeing that the card was at the table. Taking it before Chishiya will stay here because he will think there are no cards in any place he remembers, I left the game arena after and sat on the car seat after seeing it. The others finally got into the cars also, driving it's way to the beach

°————————•————————°

I forgot I have to feed my children