Chapter 8

Ann and I were together in the game so she could see my potential, we were only waiting for the game to start and we were more than 20 players. There were 4 more people entering the game and took the phone, the phone scanned faces and the scanner was done scanning their faces.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSE. THE GAME WILL SOON COMMENCE.

GAME: FIND, MEMORIZE, FIGHT AND ESCAPE.

DIFFICULTY: 10 OF DIAMONDS

RULES: FIND THE SECRET CODES IN EVERY ROOM, 4 SECRET CODES ARE HIDDEN IN THE 12 ROOMS. YOU WOLL ENCOUNTER THE BUTCHER EVERYTIME YOU FOUND THE CODES, YOU FIGHT THEM, YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THEM. FIND THE EXIT AND ENTER THE 4 REMAINING CODES, AND THE GAME WILL BE CLEARED. TIME LIMIT: 6 HOURS

The door has opened infront of two people that were partners, Ann and I entered and we saw 12 different doors. "I guess we need to split up to find the codes faster, right?" I asked Ann and she nodded "Let's get going." Ann said and she went to the door and I went to the other door. There were many books in the shelves and I thinked that I need to look at the books because the books were clues to find. I quickly took one of the books and tossing the papers on the book, no code, I quickly took the books but everytime I look at the books there was nothing. I noticed an black button that was completely not visible because of the black shelve, I pressed it to see the code. I noticed that there was some numbers written on it, the code was 502291.

I memorized it but it only took 5 minutes and I ran to see a butcher, I quickly took my Katana and the butcher swinged his huge knife at me but I dodged it, almost hitting me, I went to his back and kicked his back. Making him fall backwards then I slashed his head, I exit the room, the time was 5 hours and 1 minutes. I went to the door, there was an black room, I took out my flashlight on my back and started to look everywhere on the black room. I searched every black corner, the black ceilings, and the black floors but there's no code hidden in this room. I left the room and I saw Ann going to the door, I went to the other door, it was dark but the room was visible a little, bloody fingerprints were clinging to the wall.

I looked at every fingerprints but there was no sign, clue or luck to see codes, I looked at the black wall and there was no code at all. I searched for the code in the room but nothing was in here and I groaned in annoyance, I went out of the room and went to the other unentered room that looked to have a lot of blood in this room. I parted away the blood to look the code behind the blood, I kept searching and searching, but I don't even see it, I looked at the ceiling but no code was in there, I looked at the floor and there was also no code which made me sigh.

I walked out the room and accidentally bumped to each other with Ann "Oh, sorry F/N. How many codes have you found?" Ann asked me with a brow raised on her face "Only 1.. This will take a long time.. You?" I asked her with a groaned in annoyance and Ann chuckled "Only 1 too, we better get going." Ann said and I nodded and I ran to the unentered door so did Ann. I entered many electric wired inside this room which could be dangerous but the code could be here, I looked at the room and being careful so I couldn't get electrocuted, I noticed an white numbers and my eyes widened and I went to there. "0982241.." I mumbled and I was memorizing it carefully. I nodded and there was another butcher, it could be a dangerous fight because there was electric wires everywhere so I needed to be careful to fight the butcher.

3 HOURS REMAINING.

The phone chimed and I quickly and carefully attacked the butcher and pushed him to the electric wires, the butcher fell and got electrocuted by the electric wires. It dropped unconscious and I grabbed my Katana to cut his head off so he wouldn't be able to kill anyone, I went to the unopened door and I looked at Ann "How many did you find F/N?" Ann asked and I pointed my hand 2 and Ann nodded and she ran to the other unopened door and I opened the unopened door, I saw so many dead corpse laying and hanging on the wall and floor. I cringed out in disgust and I kicked the dead corpses on the floor to see the code but nope, nothing, I soon pushed the dead corpses that were hanging on the wall, no code.

Ann soon barged inside "I've got the code." Ann said and I nodded and we got to the exit that needs to have the code to open and I typed the code first then soon Ann, Ann was about to type the last code when a butcher had thrown a huge knife at Ann's head but I pushed her down to dodge the huge knife that was being thrown at her head. Ann quickly typed the code and the butcher was getting close to us then there was another butcher, the exit door opened and we quickly went in. There was an elevator and we quickly got in, the kept pressing the close button and it took too long to close then the butcher has grabbed Ann's hand and I held the elevator doors to fight them.

1 HOUR REMAINED

I grabbed my Katana but my Katana was kicked by the butcher, good thing that I had an extra weapon and that was my gun. I shot the butcher two time but it didn't affect it, the butcher swinged his knife at me face but instead my leg has a cut from the knife. I felt an effect to my leg as it felt something familliar.. The thallium, I looked at the knife of the butcher that made a cut on my leg "Wow.. You unexpectedly have good taste in poisons.. Great job on picking thallium!" I said chuckling as I felt the thallium was effecting me, Ann was surprised that I was so unbothered.

I groaned as the butcher cutted my arm with his thallium and I quickly took my arm away and kicked the butcher, I took my Katana and slashed the butchers head. But the butcher dodged it, he was strong among the other butchers I've encountered. I noticed the other butcher coming towards at me and I went at the edge of the wall, the effect of the thallium was effecting me fast. I groaned and I signed Ann to go without me, Ann shook her head and grabbed the gun I've dropped and shot the butchers head but the reaction speed of them was so fast that they dodged Ann's shots.

10 MINUTES REMAINING

The feminine voice chimed on our phones and I went to them and slashed their heads, but good thing they didn't notice it. I panted in exhaustation, Ann held my arm that was cutted with the thallium which was effecting me. We both walked to the elevator and Ann pressed the close button, the elevator went down as we were in the finishing game lobby. I noticed the 10 of diamond card and took it, putting it on my backpack. It was exhausting.

GAME CLEARED! CONGRATULATIONS! ALL SURVIVING PLAYERS WILL BE GIVEN A 8 DAY VISA!

I sighed and Ann, the driver who I got on the number, and I went to the car. The driver started to drive the car while Ann was telling the driver to go drive faster, the driver got faster and we got into the beach quickly.

----------