Chapter 4

5 Weeks has passed and school was over, I was happy since if there was no school I could always hang out with Chishiya. Yesterday Chishiya was more sadder after he had another conversation with his mother, I was getting more curious what they're talking about. Today I wanted to ask my mom to go to Chishiya's house and I looked for her, I found her sitting lazily onto the couch while watching tv and I sat beside her. "Hi mom, can we go to Chishiya's house again?" I said and mom froze and then looked at you after "Sure.. Do you want to go now.?" Mom said and she was getting nervous and anxious, and it's pretty suspicious of how my mom acted and she never acted like this when I ask her to go to Chishiya's.

"Yes please! We have nothing to do!" I said and mom nodded nervously and grabbed her car keys and the house keys and putted it into her small bag, I went upstairs to get the heart pillow that said 'I love you dear friend!' And I putted it into her small bag, we went to the car and mom started driving nervously and anxiously. We arrived at Chishiya's house and I got confused that there was an truck having a lot of boxes on its insides, curiosity hit me and then realization.

"Mom..? Did you know that Chishiya will move away..?" I asked my mom and she nervously nodded and I was right.. I quickly got off from the car and got inside in Chishiya's house, I looked for Chishiya and he was holding the rose that I put it on his ear. I ran to him and hugged him tight "Y/N..? What are you doing here..?" Chishiya asked in confusion "You never said to me that you will move away! Y-you said that we will never keepsecrets from each other! What happened?! Why did you keep this a secret?!" I almost cried out

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I should keept this as a secret so you won't be mad or sad for me if I said it to you.. My mom told me that.." Chishiya said and my eyes started rolling out tears "Y-you promised that you'll never leave me! And you will protect me! Who will now..?" I said crying my eye balls out and Chishiya hugged my back and then Chishiya smiled "Hey.. Remember the bear that you wanted to buy?" Chishiya said and he showed me the teddy bear that I wanted, and my eyes widened "Oh Chishiya.. You'll never know how much will I miss you.. You matter that much to me.." I said still crying and hugged him again

Chishiya's mom went down and called for Chishiya "Chishiya! We need to go now." Auntie said and she saw us "Y/N, sorry for keeping the secret of your mom and ours.. We know that depression will start early on you.. Sorry Y/N.." Auntie said and I hugged her "I'll miss you too auntie.." I said and mom was watching us, Chishiya and auntie got out of the house.

"I'll see you around old friend." Auntie said and mom smiled at her "You too.." Mom said and they hugged each other then leaned back "You too Chishiya.." Mom said and she hugged him but didn't returned the hug then mom pulled the hug away. "Bye bye auntie.." Chishiya said and looked at me and I almost forgot to give him the heart pillow that I've wanting to give him, I gave Chishiya the heart pillow and he was surprised and smiled in sadness and happiness at the same time then hugged me at the last time "Good bye sunshine.." Chishiya said in sadness then pulled the hug away "Goodbye Chishi.." I said and we waved bye and they went to Chishiya's moms car and Chishiya waved at me in the car window and waved back

I was watching them while they drove away and hugged my mom and started crying my eyes out again "Shh.. It's alright Y/N.. Be strong for Chishiya and your aunt alright?" Mom tried to comfort me and I nodded. "Y/N.. If I died, be strong, smart, independent woman and try to hide your emotions.. For me.." Mom said and I nodded "I promise.. Mom.." I said and I wiped my tears and went back to my mom's car and driver away from Chishiya's old house.

We arrived at home and I was still sad, time goes fast, we went to Chishiya's house in the 12pm in the afternoon and it was now 4pm evening. "Hey Y/N, want to spend time for the night? I'll skip my duty for today." Mom said and my eyes lit up and looked at her and smiled "Really? I'll prepare and make the snacks for later!" I said happily and mom smiled.

Hours has been passed and  we had so much fun, we played board games, watched movies and ate the snacks! It was so much fun having fun with mom and the time hit 2am and we were sleepy "Hey Y/N.. Wanna sleep in my room?" Mom said and I nodded and held the teddy bear that Chishiya gave me. We went to mom's bedroom and slumped ourselves on the bed and went to sleep.

4 months has passed..

It was Saturday in the morning and I was confused why mom wasn't here, mom hasn't arrived since last night and one day ago.. I opened the tv and saw there was news "Breaking news! Ms. Yamuki has been found dead on the streets! She was driving and got gutted by a truck!" My eyes widened when I heard my mom's name there, the photo of my mom's car and the truck incident, I couldn't believe it.. Will I still survive on my own at such a young age..?

My mom's response flooded through my mind, the flashbacks got through my mind "Y/N.. If I died, be strong, smart, independent woman and try to hide your emotions.. For me.." My mom's words realized that I could be what my mom said.. But I think I can do that..

----------

Yes.