Chapter 10

I was getting bored of sitting my ass in bed and resting until the thallium will go away in days so I should play a game with no one knowing that I'm going to play one. I waited until it was night time and then the man announced that the games will start now and then everyone started to surround in the main room of the building where Hatter do his speech before going to the games. As Hatter was done, everyone has their numbers, I had the number 3 and I looked around the cars that were surrounded. I then saw the number three and saw a familiar blonde man with a white hoodie on the 3rd car.

I didn't mind so I hopped on next to me and hoping that he won't mind me playing the game even tho I'm still not recovered. "Playing while you're still not recovered? Ann and Kuina are going to be mad at you. And you know those lovers are also worried for you. Why though?" Chishiya asked why am I playing the game while I wasn't fully healed yet. "I'm bored." I blurted out and the car suddenly moved on, almost making everyone in the car fly like a butterfly or an soul flying to heaven. We arrived at the game arena which we will wait for 26 seconds for people to register.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSE. THE GAME WILL SOON COMMENCE.

THERE ARE 12 PLAYERS REMAINED IN THE GAME ARENA

GAME: RUSSIAN ROULETTE

DIFFICULTY: NINE OF DIAMONDS.

RULES: ANSWER ALL 20 QUESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANSWER CORRECTLY THE REMAINING QUESTION, YOU SHALL SHOOT ONLY ONE PLAYER, THEY WILL BE ONE OF THESE SHOTGUNS HAVE BULLETS IN THE SHOTGUN AND THE ONE OF THE SHOTGUNS DOESN'T HAVE BULLETS. IF YOU DID NOT ANSWER CORRECTLY, ONE PLAYER SHALL VOLUNTEER TO TAKE ONE SHOTGUN TO SHOOT YOU. IF YOU HAVEN'T ANSWER OR ANSWER BEFORE THE TIMER ENDS, YOUR ONE OF YOUR THREE CHANCES OF LIVING WILL BE GONE ONE BY ONE IF YOU DIDN'T ANSWER OR DON'T ANSWER CORRECTLY. EVERYTIME YOU ANSWER, IT WILL GET HARDER EVERY NUMBER. TIME REMAINING, NO TIME WILL BE LIMITED.

The lights flickered which showed a circled table and we sat on the chair, suddenly a metal belt was locked only on our waist. I didn't even notice that Chishiya sat next to me, the light flickered as it was turning into a circle around every people and it chose the a light brown woman.

FIRST QUESTION: HOW DOES ELECTRICITY WORKS?

The woman kept thinking as she opened her mouth to speak "Voltage! Likethe pressure in a water pipe! More voltage voltage means more pressure! More pressure means more water can flow! More voltage means electricity can flow!" The woman finally answered as the white lighted turned into green, signing that she was correct. The lights turned around in a circle again and it turned into Chishiya.

SECOND QUESTION: HOW CAN WE KNOW IF SOMEONE IS DYING?

"In the hours before death, most people fade as the blood supply to their body declines further. They sleep a lot, their breathing becomes very irregular, and their skin becomes cool to the touch. Those who do not lose consciousness in the days before death usually do so in the hours before." Chishiya answered immediately as his answer was long, the white covered bulb turned into green and he was correct. The light began turning around in circles and it chose a man with scars on his face.

THIRD QUESTION: HOW DOES PLANTS GROW?

The man widened his eyes and he didn't know about this question, he turned to me "Hey, woman. Can you tell me the answer?" The man asked me and I shrugged "Don't tell the answer F/N." Chishiya whispered and I nodded, signing that I knew. "You fucking shit.. Tell me the answer!" The man shouted in anger and his time was out

TIME HAS RAN OUT! PLEASE TAKE ONE OF THE SHOTGUNS AND VOLOUNTEER WHO WILL SHOOT THE PARTICIPANT!

I smirked and he got scared and worried, I picked up the shotgun and pulled the trigger. Which contains nothing, useless. "Hah! Guess who didn't die!" The man laughed maniacally and I groaned out and putted the shotgun as the table spun very fast and it finally stopped. We noticed that the places of the shotguns where now different so we don't know what shotgun has no bullet or not. The light then flickered and the man's chances went to 2, the light spun in circles and it landed to me.

FOURTH QUESTION: WHY CHESS WAS CREATED?

"As per legend, chess originated around 200 B.C. Hán Xin, a commander, invented chess to represent an important battle in the history of China. The game was soon forgotten and resurfaced in China with new rules in the 7th century A.D." I answered as the light turned green, the light circled again and it turned to the black haired woman as I noticed Chishiya chuckled at me

FIFTH QUESTION: HOW AND WHY DOES CAT HAVE A HIGH JUMP?

The black haired woman wasn't sure of the answer The woman looked at you as you looked back "Hey, can I have answers? I promise I'll help you back." The woman said and I've thinked for a minute and decided to not give her the answers. "You.. You will die! Shit luck will always be on your side bitch!" The woman sweared as Chishiya looked unhappy and unpleasant at her answer to me

TIME HAS ENDED! PLEASE VOLOUNTEER TO SHOOT THE PARTICIPANT.

Chishiya grinned and he took the gun calmly as the woman was shocked "N-no.. Don't do this.. I-I deserved better! I want him to be mine!" The woman said to Chishiya in her last sentence which I showed disgusting but good thing my mask was hiding my face and expression. "You won't last long." Chishiya said and he pulled the trigger at the woman and there was a bullet which the woman died, her blood splattered. "I find her annoying for liking me for no reason, she just saw me and liked me already with my looks." Chishiya explained and I chuckled and Chishiya heard it. The light circled again and it stopped towards to a blonde haired looking emo teenager.

SIXTH QUESTIONG: WHY DO FEMALES CAN ONLY GET PREGNANT?

The person didn't answered instead that he rolled his eyes and shrugged "I don't know." He said bluntly which I almost break down to laugh, I felt the anxious feeling towards everyone. Everyone was anxious every time that someone gets a question, unsure of their answers were correct or not. But the emo teenager didn't answered and his time run out, not caring if he died or not.

THE PARTICIPANT HAS ANSWERED INCORRECTLY! ONE LIVE OF THIS PARTICIPANT IS DOWN!

I took the shotgun and I darted it towards the teenager looking emo, flicking the trigger and pulling it, turns out to have a bullet. The lights flickered and the places of the shotguns were different, lights spun again around everyone sitting, the light went at some sort of rich looking man. He was using a suit but he was looking attractive, if he only cared about his looks then he'd die in no time.

----------------

Bark.