Chapter 14

I woke up in either way of my legs aching and so was my stomach, but felt two pair of hands on my waist. I looked at the person who was hugging my waist from behind to see it was Chishiya, who was tired also and I felt his cold breath on my back neck. I wanted to get out of bed but it seems like Chishiya's grasp won't let me and so was his warmth, I want to go out in bed but the fact Chishiya won't let me even when he's a sleep. I sighed as I slowly and carefully slid off from his grasp which turned to an upside down expectation from him. Chishiya woke up and opened his eyes to see me getting off of bed without him, Chishiya frowned because he didn't woke up with me in his arms, slightly disappointed as he sat up.
"Why are you leaving me without me knowing? Is it because I didn't kept my promise being gentle?"
Chishiya said held my waist and made me sit on his lap. I blushed lightly on Chishiya's action as he kissed my neck and rubbed my abdomen softly, he then softly bit my neck after as I gasp slightly by his unexpected bite. Chishiya felt disturbed as he heard the knock on my entrance door
"Can you please open the door Chishiya? I can't walk by how rough you were last night."
I said to Chishiya as he nodded, standing up and puts me down on bed, I grabbed my mask and put it on.

Chishiya opened the door to see Kuina with a tray of food for me which I peeked at the door.
"Hello F/N! G'morning!"
Kuina greeted at me, but was slightly shocked seeing Chishiya here with multiple bite mark on his neck, his lips was more smooth which was supposedly chapped yesterday.
"Why are you here Chishiya? Thought you were sleeping in your room since I didn't see you observing everyone usually."
Kuina was confused, she looked at me with the same confused look as she found me in a T-shirt which she can see my bite marks every where.
"Chishiya. What did you two did last night? I've heard the bed creaking harshly when I was on Ann's room upstairs."
Well shit, we are going to be fucked up today.
"It's a secret, now give me that and give us privacy Kuina."
Chishiya grumbled and grabbed the tray of food which Kuina raised her brows
"Dont tell me.. Did you two had sex last night? Don't lie cause we kept hearing moans, whimpers, whines and-"
Kuina got cut off when I interrupted her speech.
"Kuina, stop."
My voice was low and my throat was hurting  which made Kuina gasp
"You two did.."
Kuina was still speechless and giggled after
"Alright~ Gotta support my child for being in an relationship~"
Kuina said and closed the door and I was speechless now but was flustered. Good thing I still have my mask on my face, Chishiya sighed walked towards to my bed and sat on my bed

Chishiya gently took my mask off to feed me.
"Eat Y/N, you should be eating right now. You still have plenty of visas left to play, you still can't walk properly."
Chishiya said and feeds me up with a spoonful of rice with eggs as I chewed my food that Chishiya gave me.
"Thank you."
I said, my voice was cracking and hurting because of how many I swallowed Chishiya's cum last night, though it was worth it a lot. Chishiya kept feed me with a spoonful of food as it was all gone, he also was eating since thefood was plenty for me to eat it all, though I was already full so he ate it all. He puts the tray on the desk aside from my bed, he pats my head and kissed my forehead
"No need to put your mask back on, I want to see your face every time we're alone."
Chishiya said and hugged me as he rest his head on my chest.
"Miss you since the day I left Y/N.. I miss your presence.."
Chishiya sighed which made me think of his words, it made me feel butterflies on my stomach, though, it made me think the past years I became depressed when he left and my mother died.
"I missed you also, after for many months, my mom died from a car accident, I became even lonely than more. I missed you so much and my mom."
I replied back, stroking his hair which made Chishiya thinking about the times back then.
"I knew that since I saw it from the news, oh how many times I've cried when I didnt feel your touch and presence. I couldn't call you on the phone since I don't have one except for my mom, but she was busy."
Chishiya replied back and it snapped me that he said he cried multiple times because he didn't see me for years.
"You cried also.."
I thought and hugged him tighter which Chishiya didn't mind, Chishiya started to fall asleep, so did I.

→~~~~ HOURS LATER ~~~~←

I woke up to see myself hugging a pillow except Chishiya, I sat up tiredly, taking my mask lazily. I looked outside for the window to see the sky a little dark, I suggest that it was evening. I stood up and tried balancing myself from walking and stand in by holding the walls, minutes I've tried balancing and finally got the balance, I sighed and walked out from my room. Seeing Chishiya discussing something with Kuina, I got curious so I got closer to them.
"Good evening, what are you two discussing about?"
I asked to the two who stopped talking and looked at me, my voice wasn't normal by how many times I've let out my vocals.
"Be careful for your vocals F/N, they might know the fun we had last night."
Chishiya smirked and Kuina laughed a little.
"Anyways, we have planned on stealing the cards of the beach, and we have 2 baits. Arisu and Usagi, they just arrived last earlier. They quite got the skills I say because we were the one testing him, Arisu I mean. Chishiya will explain the plan, we'll go to your room."
Kuina said, The three of us went to my room then sitting on the couch.
"

The plan is that Kuina, you, Arisu, and Usagi. I'll be the one who's going to alert the others that Arisu was the one who took the playing cards, Usagi, and Kuina will be the one who's guarding, but Kuina will secretly hide away and you, F/N, you'll stay with me and believe what I said that you also saw Arisu stole them. They won't even trust anyone except the executives or militants, so they won't listen to a word they say, the plan will begin tomorrow, they trust anyone too easily."
Chishiya explained, I nodded that I understand and listened to everyone word he said.
"I'll be the one who's going to lure them to trust us, don't worry F/N."
Kuina said and patted my back to calm myself that it will be alright.

•————♥♦♠♣————•

Help I thought I posted this