Chapter 5

11 years has passed and I was 23 years old, I forgot about Chishiya but never forgot my mom. I worked as an psychologist and a doctor, for the past few years, I joined Kendo, Taekwondo, Karate, Baseball and I was a medical student, and now was a doctor and a psychologist. My mom told me to be strong, smart, independent woman which I am now. I didn't know that my mom was very rich when I found out that she left her wallet when she got to work and her phone, she has 3 million on her bank account and 2 million on her wallet.. I also saw in her safe case and it was very surprising to me that it was a lot than I thought, 10 million bucks..

But people is always sticking up to me, my boss and co-workers were telling me that I was perfect to work being an psychologist and a doctor and I wasn't making any injured or dying people die. Things weren't that bad at all except the day, month and year that my mom died and when Chishiya left, but I now forgot about him and I was stronger, smarter and independent then I suppose to use to be.

When I was about to go to work, I noticed that the red fireworks seemed to caught my attention, but how can there be fireworks in the morning? Suddenly, I felt the urge to go the restroom but good thing there was a restroom close to the store and went to the females restroom. When I was about to clean my hands, the electricity went out and it suddenly went dead silent.

I finished washing my hands and when I got out, there was nobody but papers flying out and wind, I didn't panic but it felt good to be peaceful. I walked off to go to work but when I arrived, no one was there also, nothing like nothing. I was confused and I checked my time to see it was now 11:28 am, they should be here earlier than that.

I didn't mind but to roam all the cities like I wanted to do in your free time and listening to music as I make myself please, as I was walking around the city, I felt tired and needed to rest. I found myself to be in another store but it was big and a bit fancy, I went to go there and looked for food, some of them were expired and rotten and I got confused why because some food doesn't expire today at the same time.

I found some food to it and took then put it on my bag that was only my phone and wallet, the bag was too small and grabbed a bigger bag but instead I chose a backpack for more important supplies to put on. I grabbed the unexpired food and snacks so you won't starve later, I ate the last unexpired food and it wasn't good or bad, it just tasted nothing, I grabbed the water bottle and drinked it.

It has hit night time and I might took long to take the supplied I've needed. Suddenly, lights were shining bright and the text of it said

THIS WAY TO THE GAME ARENA!! >>>

The lights shined even bright when the arrows with bright screen were lighting up, the end of the lighting screen were it was a big buildinf. I walked over to it and saw some people were there, I saw a phone there and grabbed it and decided to ask the woman that looked anxious and seemed to know why we were here.

"May I ask what is this is? I just arrived here." I said making the anxious woman's attention to me. "I-It's a game.. Where you need to survive all the death games and never cross the borderline or you'll die.." She said anxiously then looked at the phone. I looked at the phone and the screen popped up when I looked at it

FACE RECOGNITION IN PROGRESS..

SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE GAME RULES TO BE STATED.

"Oh?" I mumbled behind my breath and I walked away and stopped, noticing the red laser, I grabbed my id and threw it making the laser shoot the id face of mine. Three more person entered and took the phone, the phone was scanning the face of theirs. The phone chimed after for a while.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE.
DIFFICULTY: 5 OF HEARTS

GAME: GREEN, RED.

RULES: BE AWARE OF THE HUNTER KILLING YOU. IF IT SAID GREEN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN UNTIL YOU REACHED THE FINISH LINE. IF IT SAID RED, STOP AND STAY STILL AND NEVER MOVE UNTIL IT SAID GREEN. IT IS NOW GAME OVER FOR YOU IF YOU MOVED WHEN STILL REMAINED RED.

THE REMAINING TIME WILL BE 70 MINUTES.

The feminine voice said as it explained the rules of a game 'Hmm, a death game huh? I can handle that.' I said and then a man said with a white skull and he black background said "I-It's like red light green light..! If you kept moving when they said red light.. They get caught!" The man explained "Everyone knows what red light and green light is, Dumbass." I said and the man looked embarrassed as I said that to him.

We all got to the game center and we saw a black hoodies man with shining red eyes and his body wasn't visible because of his dark jacket and clothes but his shotgun was, a pale hand was holding its shotgun. The man turned around and said "Green." Everyone ran and I remained calm and walked fast with my hands on my pocket. Everyone's gonna die if they keep panicking.

The distance from us to the finish line was very long and the man turned back on front and said "red" when he turned to us and then the four of people got hit together as they got shot, 11 of us are alive. "Green." Everyone started to run and I started to run but I was faster than them, my speed reaction was more important than my own speed I stopped and everyone was slow and they were close to me "Red." It said and the person kicked the woman but the man stayed still and  the woman looked at the black hoodies person and her head was shot.

"Green." It said and not a minute later it already said "Red." The man again pushed the man in front of him and they were three that was running then stopped not knowing that they should've listened and they were dead and now we were six.

"Green." It finally said and I knew it wouldn't be a trick now and I started running and stopped then sticked my leg out "Red." Three people tripped and they were dead. Only three of us are alive "Green." It said and I ran, I looked at the timer to see it was only 30 minutes and we weren't close to the finish line. I kicked the man who killed the people who didn't do anything "Red." When it said red, the man just moved in pain and he was shotted "Green." It said and me and the anxious woman was left, I needed to kill her.

"Red." I didn't kill her yet but I will later. We stood still and waited for it "Green." We ran fast and the time only remained 7 minute and we were far close from the finish line. "Red." We both stand still and sweat dropped on her face. "Green." It said and we ran. After for a while we were close and it it's only 30 seconds and the hunter was still not changing his response. "Green." We ran fast and the the feminine voice said

5
4
3
2
1

I kicked the anxious woman backwards before it strucked 2 and I was in the finish line and she wasn't, she shot dead and I smiled in satisfaction. I heard a cheerful chime from the phone and I looked at it

GAME CLEARED!

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'LL HAVE 5 DAY VISA AS AN REWARD!

The feminine said and the hunter was struck down the laser and I got closer and checked if there's something that he was carrying and nope. I sighed and looked at the small circle table to reveal a 5 of hearts card and took it and put it on my pocket then left the game arena and went to an hotel so that would be my base.

------------