Chapter 7

I woke up with a slight panic because there was someone knocking on my door and I wasn't even covering myself, I quickly took my mask and his my hair with the hood of my jacket "Who's there?" I asked and I got closer to the door "Chishiya." The familiar voice said and I opened the door for him "What makes you wake up at 7:30?" I asked and Chishiya looked at you with his brown, perfect, piercing eyes, it reminded me of the Chesire Cat from Alice In Wonderland. "There's a meeting here. If you want to come then go, if you don't want to I won't mind but the others will." Chishiya said and I sighed and walked behind him so he could lead the way to the meeting room since I didn't know where it was because I was new to this place

We entered the meeting room and we saw a lot of people already here, everyone looks at you and observing you and then stopped when Hatter arrived. "Good morning to everyone! I'm possibly happy that we have a new executive member here! She had completed the symbol 5 of hearts, I'll welcome her. F/N." Hatter said and he smiled. I noticed the 6'0 man from the tag game was here, unexpectedly not knowing him that he was the top executives. "Wow! 5 of hearts? The game should have been hard for F/N to complete!" The woman with black haired and with bangs said, she had black clothes. "And F/N, Ann needs to know your potential so stay alive at the next game. The card we have been missing is, 3 of clubs, 6 of hearts, 10 of diamonds, 4 of diamonds, 10 of spades and 9 of diamonds." Hatter said the cards we needed to collect if we participated the game

"Hey, why do you fully cover yourselve up, huh?" The man with a white girrafe lines and black background "Don't be so stupid Niragi, you know people can be sensitive or insecure about their looks you know?" Chishiya confronted Niragi, maybe Niragi and Chishiya were rivals "You piss me off always Chishiya, you want me to break your nose huh?" Niragi fought back and he was getting angry, the 6'0 man in the tag game slammed the table "Niragi. Don't you both get tired by fighting each other? Huh?" The 6'0 man said, Niragi shutter his mouth off "Sorry, Aguni." Niragi said and the 6'0 man was Aguni.

All of the meetings talking was just Hatter's bullshit gossip, it annoyed me so as Chishiya. The meeting ended and I immediately left, there was a beautiful woman with a fake cigarette on her mouth and a blue with flower bikini, waiting for someone. The woman with a fake cigarette on her mouth leaned her head up and saw Chishiya then walked towards to him. "Hey, how's the meeting?" The woman said but I still continued to walk forwards to roam every room, I noticed Chishiya glanced at me for a second then at the woman. As I kept walking and walking to every building, I noticed there was a bunch of people having fun below the level from my flooring, the people were dancing, drinking alcohol and beer, swimming and somehow people were having sex which made me disgusted.

I walked to the stairs to go to the rooftop and saw the view from the clear blue sky, I sat down on the edge of the roof making the view go more beautiful and see everything, not to mention, the loud music was making my ears bleed when I was on the lower floor, but I still hear them but not that loud to make my ears bleed. The sound of the music and people were making me annoyed by their loudness, you unexpectedly heard a familiar voice from the distance and you knew it was Chishiya "I'm surprised that you're here." Chishiya said and he still have his smug smirk as always.

"So you're the woman who has potential huh? I'm glad that you were be able to protect Chishiya from the bullets." The unfamiliar woman's voice said and I didn't even know who was it. "And who you may be, woman?" I asked for her name and she chuckled at me after taking her fake cigarette in her mouth off. "Kuina, Hikari Kuina. You?" Kuina asked my name "F/N, F/N F/L/N. (Fake last name)" I said my full fake name and she smiled "Nice to meet you F/N." She said before I stood up "Nice too meet you too I guess." I said, not sure if I trust Kuina so easily.

"Oh? Making me the third wheel huh?" Chishiya said, we completely forgot about him also being here. "Oh, sorry. I forgot that you were here also, hehe." Kuina chuckled and she smile, she seemed nice and trustworthy enough. "I'm gonna go now." I said and I walked to the stairs to go to my room "Hey" Kuina called me and I hummed in response, signing that I heard her and stopped my tracks "I was wondering that we can be friends?" Kuina asked to be my friend and got closer to me "In this world of the borderlands? No, you both could probably die and I could be heart broken to the rest of my life here." I explained and I heard Chishiya chuckled "She has a point, we both can somehow die and never meet each other in the original life." Chishiya said and his usual smug smirk was still there.

"Ah, if that incase. I respect that." Kuina said and she smiled at me and I walked downstairs, as I got to the middle of the stairs on the 5th floor. I felt my stomach growled in hunger, I went to the food centre and took some food to eat then walked to my room to eat the food and water that I just bought, then lifting my mask so I could eat and drink. Eating, drinking and savoring every bite of the food, as I was done eating and I put my mask down then went down to the food centre to wash my dishes. Good thing that everyone isn't lazy asf to wash their dishes so I washed mine, I was done washing my dishes and walked upstairs to the rooftop. Wanting to see and watch the beautiful to the sunset.

I finally arrived at the rooftop and sat on the edge of the roof, the beautiful sunset has never failed me to calm down, so as watching the night sky. Time has passed and I got down to the edge of the roof and going down stairs then went to the lowest floor, I heard a man shouted "It time for the games!!" Everyone gathered at the main building then everyone was cheering and shouting for 'Hatter. What was so special about Hatter anyway?

Hatter arrived and then shushed everyone so everyone could listen to his speech. "My comrades! The time has come again tonight!" Hatter stated as everyone stared at him like he was the God at everyone's sight, but for me he still looks like an grandpa. "Do not falter! This is a war against fear! Everyone here has the courage to overcome these obstacles!" Hatter paused for a second or a half, sounded to have high pride among everyone infront of him. "Everyone here.. Is now one!! We shall unite and gather all cards." Hatter said with hope and pride while stpping for a second. "And.. That day is upon us!" Hatter shouted, earning loud cheers and shouts "Let's go!" Hatter smiled and laughed then walked away from the stage.

------------