5 years later.

A lot has changed in recent years. My mother had thrown my father out and divorced him because he hit me every day. He was obsessed with letting his anger out on me.

The four of us, mom, Tina, Sara and I grew closely together and had it much better than before. Sara was like a daughter of her own for me. She always called me Mama 2. :-)

My four best friends were still my best friends. Of course, I still had close contact with the other boys. We all got along well and did a lot together. We were all a big clique together.

I was even secretly in love and only one person knew about it. Felix, he had noticed how I look at Chris differently from the others all the time. I fell in love with Chris a few months ago on his birthday.

Review of Chris' birthday

Today was Chris's birthday and I had a big surprise for him. It was the 30th. October and it was a wonderfully warm day. I put on a dress, made my hair and wore a very light make-up. Chris turned 20 today. My birthday was already in March, when I turned 18 years.

I grabbed the gift and ran down to Mia and Felix. The three of us went together because the others had helped Chris set it up. My driver took us to Chris. Every time I came here, the house took my breath away. I felt at home here.

We rang the bell and after a short time Chris opened the door for us with a smile. "Congratulations on your birthday Chris," I said with a smile. "Thank you, little one, but come in first," said Chris, smiling.

We went in. Mia and Felix congratulated Chris and gave him their gift. Chris thanked him and put it on the table and the two went to the others.

I now gave him my gift. His favorite chocolate and an envelope. He took the chocolate and put it on the table and then he opened the envelope. His eyes became very big and he smiled over both ears. He looked at me and a lot around my neck.

"You didn't really do that?!?! Is that really true? Pinch me, please," he said overjoyed.

I smiled and pinched him in the side. "Auuuu," he said and laughed.

"No, it's not a dream Chris. I know how much you want that. That's why I've been secretly making videos of you in the last few months. I sent this to the entertainment and last week the letter came with the commitment. You will always be able to make music from now on. What you love so much," I said with a smile. Chris pressed me tight and when he broke loose he gave me a kiss on the forehead. He jumped back and forth with joy and ran to the others to tell them.

I stood there as if frozen. Why did I feel so different now? My heart was beating very fast, so I thought it would jump out of me at any moment. My cheeks were reddish and warm. Felix got all this and pulled me aside...

Review end

Today was Mias and my last day at school. I had decided against the Abitur and instead wanted to do a voluntary social year and then an apprenticeship. The school said that I could get the Abitur without any problems, but I didn't want this.

Here I stood now 18 Years old and got my certificate as the best student of the year. What did my producer always say? (I call him producer, because he wasn't more for me) I would never bring it to anything? Or would a would be of no use? That's what the man who was bad at school and had never done an apprenticeship said... I quickly repressed the thought again because I wanted to enjoy the celebration at school.

BTS and SKZ sang and danced for us on stage. I was so proud of my friends. They could do it so well and everyone was enthusiastic about them.

After the party at school, we all drove to my place together, as I had the most space. My mother approached me and Mia and congratulated us once again on our conclusion. She used to leave school.

She had a surprise for us. She had decorated the party room and had hired a catering company for us. It looked beautiful. Balloons, garlands with "congratulations" hung everywhere. I was very happy about a nasty successful surprise.

The music started and we all danced a bit. But after some time we got hungry and so we all ate something from the buffet. It was super delicious and I was really happy to have all my friends here. Chris sat across from me and smiled at me like that all the time. He really wanted to talk to me after the party. My heart was pounding at the thought of it.

After dinner, there was dancing again and we all sang wildly to the songs. After some time I was a little exhausted and sat down to get some rest.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me that I had forgotten. I immediately got goosebumps. "As I see, it was of no use to graduate from school, but you will never achieve more!!!" My producer screamed.

Then suddenly I heard a loud bang. "Peng"

My back hurt. Mia and Felix cried out loud. I got up and turned around. I looked at my producers and saw what he was holding in his hand. A gun and he had shot. The pain became stronger. I looked at my friends.

"I love you all very much. Please never forget that," I said. I went to the ground and closed my eyes. I didn't hear anything anymore and also nothing that was happening around me. I only felt inner peace and a pleasant warmth.