dream complete

A few weeks later.

We just came from my mother and had eaten together. We cuddled a little in bed and we fell asleep after some time. I don't know how long I slept, but I dreamed this dream again. But this time he went to the end. Read for yourself :-)

Dream

Once again it is so cold and dark around me. I'm in the woods again. There are only trees around me and this path that I get to see every time. The darkness and cold is unbearable.

It sounds like someone is calling me. I'm getting goosebumps. This voice scares me. Nevertheless, I follow the voice.

I feel other people, but I can't recognize them. The voices are getting louder and louder, the closer I get its getting colder and colder. I am very scared, but I still follow the voices and get closer to them.

I see a light source and can recognize 2 people, only the faces not only that one person is a young girl and the other a dark angel.

I hear the girl address the black angel with Sphinx. It seems to me that I am in the past and I have to see this one. I hear the girl in a shaky voice saying that it is 100% safe. She would know what she's getting into.

At first I couldn't understand what was still being asked, but then I heard it clearly. "Are you 100% sure that you want wealth and leave the first boy to be born to me? Whether from you or your children, Petra?" asked Sphinx self-confident. The girl twitches. Then I recognized the name and the girl. It was my mother.

"Yes Sphinx, I am willing to make the pact with all the consequences," she said uncertainly. Sphinx stood in front of Petra and pulled her left arm towards her. He snapped his finger and a knife appeared. He made a cut in his arm and then with Petra. He put his arms together and he said a few words.

It got even darker and colder and around the arm I could see red rays of light that disappeared when Sphinx had finished speaking. The pact was sealed. At the point where the blood was to be expected, you could now see a small scar.

"When you turn 18, the pact will begin and I will fulfill my part of the agreement. I hope you or your daughters will do that too, if you don't manage to give birth to a boy," Sphinx said threateningly and disappeared.

Petra collapsed and asked herself if she had really done the right thing. But now it was too late.

Dream end

I was scared and completely wet. Chris woke up immediately and pulled me onto his lap. He stroked my back calmly. "Did you have this dream again, my angel?" He asked me in a soft voice. I nodded. "This time it was somehow different. I think I dreamed the dream to the end. I urgently need to talk to my mother and preferably also to Han and Suga." I answer him in a shaky voice.

Then I told him the complete dream. He stroked my back all the time. In the end, he made a shocked face. "So that means that our children are also in danger?" He was scared. However, I looked at Chris in shock. "You want children with me?" I was shy.

Chris grinned at me happy, but worried. "Of course not yet my angel. But later in any case," he said and pulled me close to him. I buried my face in his neck and smiled. He was just a dream man, I thought.

Chris kissed my forehead. "Let's get some more sleep, my angel," he whispered in my ear and I got goosebumps. I didn't really feel like sleeping and I kissed him passionately and he knew what I wanted then...

No Smut hihi ;-)

The next morning we got up around 10 a.m. We went to the bathroom together and brushed our teeth. Chris went down to the kitchen to make us breakfast and I was just about to get dressed. But I screamed extremely in pain. My head hurt extremely.

Chris immediately came running upstairs and saw that I was crouching on the floor and holding my head. He bent down to me and sat behind me to massage my temples, which made it a little better. He noticed that I was crying and brushed the tears from my face.

When it was a little better, I leaned against Chris. "Can you please call Han and Suga. Something is wrong with me." I said quietly, as I thought my head would burst at any moment. Chris nodded in agreement and called the two immediately.

I felt like I was hearing voices. Voices from people I know. I was afraid that I would go crazy. Chris noticed, as always, immediately that something was not true. It spoke to me with reassuring words all the time, which fortunately helped.

It didn't take long and Suga and Han were standing in our bedroom. Chris had hidden a key for emergencies outside in a flower pot and he had told the two of them on the phone. I smiled weakly at both of them and they came to me immediately.

Chris was not allowed to leave my side, because I held on to his arms. I told them about the pain and that I hear voices. Han and Suga put their hands on my head and at some point I fell asleep.

When I woke up again, I was lying in bed and I heard quiet voices. I lay in the arms of Chris, who hugged me tightly and gently scratched my head.