Intermediate world

Explanation of the intermediate world in which Jasmine is located. This will be mentioned by Han later and is from Jasmin's point of view

I opened my eyes. I saw a lot of flowers around me that smelled so wonderful. The sun was shining, it was wonderfully warm and peaceful.

But where was I here? Then it occurred to me again, my producer had shot at me. Was I dead? I got up and looked around. I saw nothing but flowers. I walked around a bit when I heard something behind me.

"Who is there?" I was unsure and took a few steps back. Suddenly a little squirrel came up to me and turned into an angel. "It's me, Michael. You know me Jasmin," he answered and smiled at me.

I was confused and took a few steps back. Michael looked deep into my eyes. I felt a warm feeling in me and security. Then it occurred to me again. When I was 6 years old, we met for the first time. But I thought at the time that it was just a dream, since my grandparents had found me sleeping in the meadow. (Explanation on this will come later.)

"So that wasn't a dream back then? Was this black angel also real? What am I doing here? Am I dead, Michel? How is my family? How are my friends? How is Chris? Is he okay? Did my producer also do something to them?" I asked without taking a breath

"Get some air in between, Jasmin. I will answer all your questions," he said with a laugh and indicate that we should sit down. We sat down together on the meadow and he told me that it wasn't a dream back then. It was real all that way. He told me about magic and that I had to do with it and would play a big role. He was responsible for the fact that I was with him in the intermediate world, because he wanted to talk to me and at the moment that would only be possible here in this world where no evil could ever get there.

He explained to me that I was not dead, but was being operated on. My family and friends would wait for the outcome of the operation. Everyone would be fine. Chris would suffer a lot right now because he would be very worried about me.

I listened to everything, but my thoughts revolved around Chris all the time. "Jasmin, I know you love him," said Michael and got me out of my thoughts. I slowly raised my head and looked at him embarrassed. I nodded in agreement. "Don't worry about it, Jasmin. I know that he loves you too and I also know why that is so." Michael continued and smiled at me.

"Why?" I was frightened by my sudden thought in my head. "Is it a magic?" I asked sad and insecure. Michael looked deep into my eyes and put a hand on my shoulder. "Jasmin, never, really never would I let anyone be enchanted to love you. We don't play with feelings. But if you want to know exactly how I know that. I'll tell you. Chris is the one in soulmate," Michael said with a smile.

I looked deep into Michael's eyes and knew he was telling me the truth. I just felt it. I smiled and felt so happy. "How much longer will I stay here with you?" I asked, but he couldn't answer me anymore. I was suddenly so tired and just fell asleep.

End Intermediate World