Smut

Attention, it follows Smut

Chris followed me into the bathroom and hugged me from behind. He kissed my neck and I snuggle up to him to enjoy the kisses. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it into the corner.

Our eyes met in the mirror. Chris grabbed my hip and turned me to him. I pulled on his shirt and Chris took it off and threw it into the same corner and it landed on mine. I pushed Chris against the wall behind us and took off his pants and boxer shorts.

His limb was hard for me again and licked my lips slightly at this sight. Chris saw that and pulled me up to him and kissed me. His tongue found its way into my mouth and we kissed passionately.

He opened my bra while kissing and slowly let the straps slide down my shoulder and arms. I moaned into the kiss as he brushed my nipples with his fingers. The bra flew into the corner and then he released the kiss to take off my pants and the panties directly with me.

Chris lifted me up, which made me squeak briefly because I didn't expect it. Chris went into the shower with me and looked at me carefully in the shower. When he replaced the water, we were both scared and had to laugh because it was cold.

Chris bent over to my ear. "My beautiful angel," he whispered and briefly kissed my ear. My legs became very soft and I grabbed Chris in the neck and kissed him passionately. Meanwhile, his hands are moving up and down my back.

I release the kiss and press Chris against the wall, which makes him chaste because the tiles are cold. With an apologetic look, I briefly kissed his lips and then kissed down on his neck. My hands wander over his chest to his abdominal muscles.

Chris groaned and I saw his goosebumps. I smiled briefly and my tongue wanders down to his right chest and I circled his nipple. I sucked a bit and then wandered to his left chest and did the same there. I enjoy his moaning and let my hand wander down.

Chris groaned as I took his limb in my hand. Slowly I kiss from his chest down to his abdominal muscles and then further down. Briefly our eyes meet and I see love, passion, desire and security in his brown eyes.

With my hand I massaged his hard limb a little and while Chris moaned, I took his limb in my mouth. Chris automatically put a hand on the back of my head and enjoyed what I did. I licked briefly over the tip and then took his limb deeper into my mouth.

Again and again I let his member slide in and out and I enjoyed how much Chris moaned. Chris pulled his limb out of me and pulled me up to him and kissed me longingly. He turned us around and now I was standing with my back on the wall. Thanks to Chris, however, this one was warm.

The warm water on our bodies felt magical, when I see it running down on Chris, my desire for him only gets bigger. He kissed me full of passion and let his hands wander up and down on me. I gasped into the kiss when he started massaging my breasts.

A hand wandered down my stomach and drove further down. Meanwhile, he kissed my neck down to my left chest. He gently licked the nipple and carefully sucked on it. His hand further down now stroked my clit with his thumb and I moaned and pressed my hip towards his thumb.

Chris drove me crazy. Crazy about him and his body. I enjoyed every touch, every kiss. Chris now kissed my right chest and slowly let a finger slide into me. I moaned lustfully. Chris now put a second finger in me and I bent my hip further forward.

Chris' lips and his tongue now wander down my stomach and then his tongue hit my clit. He moved his fingers deeper and faster into me and his tongue slid faster over my clit. I felt my orgasm coming, but he didn't stop.

Only when I came out loud did he let go of me and came up to me and kissed me with passion. My vision was still a bit veiled, but then he lifted me up and I meandered my legs around his hip. "I want to feel you deep inside me, honey," I said lustfully. "As my angel wishes," he murmured full of lust.

He pushed me a little against the wall and I felt his tip at my entrance. When he drove into me, we both moaned. He drove in and out of us and as always he found the point in me that made me see stars. It didn't take long and I came to an orgasm again.

"How does he manage to bring me to climax every time so often and so quickly?" But I thought I couldn't think about it for long, because Chris sat me down and kissed me lovingly. He pulled himself out of me and I was surprised about it, because he wasn't finished yet.

I couldn't be surprised about it for a long time, then he turned me around and pressed me a little with my face against the tile. He spread my legs from behind and I finally felt his hard limb inside me again.

Chris held my hip with one hand and the other massaged my chest. He drove in and out and as he went in, he got deeper and deeper into me. My moaning became louder and louder and so I came a third time. And Chris still wasn't finished...........

Smut end

After our hot shower, we dried ourselves and lay down in the big bed in a bathrobe. Cuddled close together, we fell asleep.