Holidays part 2

I woke up and felt two arms around me and the warmth of Chris. I lay with my head on his chest. I looked up and looked into two beautiful brown eyes that looked at me with so much love.

"Good morning, my angel. Were you still able to sleep well?" He asked me with his smoky morning voice. "In your arms, always my darling," I answered and kissed him.

"Happy one-year, my angel. You'll get my gift later," he said and pressed me close to him. I smiled and enjoyed his warmth and closeness. "1 year by your side. I am the happiest woman in the world," I said and enjoyed the closeness of my boyfriend.

We got up after some time and got ready together. We wanted to go out to eat later, but first we wanted to walk a bit through Thun. I saw a souvenir shop and pulled Chris in. We bought a few things for our friends and I also found something for my family.

We found a nice restaurant, right on Lake Thun. It was so nice to sit by the water and enjoy the view together.

 It was so nice to sit by the water and enjoy the view together

We enjoyed the delicious food and the view. Chris took his cell phone and apologized because he had to make a quick phone call. I thought it was funny, because he always spoke on the phone in front of me. But I didn't think anything bad about it. After a few minutes, Chris came back smiling.

After dinner, we went for a walk along the lake. Chris had put his arms around me and we enjoyed the clean and pleasant air. We enjoyed it so much that we didn't get back to the hotel until a little later.

Chris opened the door of our room and let me go ahead. I listened to soft music and realized that it was our song. I belong to you by Eros Ramazotti and Anastasia. I saw candles and rose petals lying scattered on the floor.

I was now standing in the middle of the room and thought we ended up in the wrong room. I turned around to tell Chris that, but Chris knelt behind me, with a bouquet of red roses and a small box in his hands.

I was speechless and didn't know what was going on here. I looked Chris in the eyes and then he started talking

"My beautiful angel. Today we are together for a year. I know that I can't and don't want to imagine a life without you. We have already been through so much together and, no matter what else happens, we will also be able to do it together. You are the love of my life. Jasmin, I would like to ask you today if you want to be my wife," said Chris and looked at me with so much love.

Tears of joy shot into my eyes. "YES, YES, YES, YES....." I screamed and now let the tears of joy run free. Chris beamed and opened the little box. I saw the ring and was speechless. There were even two rings. One for me and one for him.

He took the ring and put it on the ring finger of my left hand

He took the ring and put it on the ring finger of my left hand. He put on his ring. I stared at the ring. He was so beautiful. We looked deep into each other's eyes. "That's why he was secretly on the phone," I thought to myself.

When Chris got up, I jumped up at him and he caught me. We kissed with so much love and fell on the bed together so that he lay on me. The kiss became more passionate and our hands wandered along each other's bodies. The kiss became more demanding and the more expected......

The next morning I woke up and my head lay on Chris's chest as usual. His left arm was placed around me. I scratched his chest with my left hand and looked at the ring.

"Oh, wasn't that a dream?" I mumbled to myself. "No, that wasn't a dream, my fiancée," Chris said suddenly and I was a little scared because I thought I hadn't said that out loud and that Chris was still asleep.

I looked up into his eyes with a smile. "Good morning, my fiancé," I said and kissed his cheek. Chris smiled and pulled me on top of him. He kissed me lovingly. His hands stroked my back and remained spinning at my butt. I felt that something was getting hard between his legs and grinned into the kiss...........