Difficult decision

It couldn't be our end, or could it???

I looked into each other's faces and saw grief and tears. I held Jasmin rocking in my arms, which was getting colder and colder. I felt so desperate.

Suddenly Michael was next to me. Time seemed to stand still, as if only the three of us were here. Michael put his hands on her stomach and looked at me sadly. "I can only save one of the two. Jasmine or your daughter?" He asked in a sad voice.

Without thinking, I answer. "Of course Jasmine! I love her. I can't live without them! I just hope she will forgive me for this decision," I said and sadly lowered my head and looked sadly into her pale face.

Michael put his hands on Jasmin's belly and the wound began to close. Suddenly a white beam of light came down from the sky and fell exactly on jasmine.

 Suddenly a white beam of light came down from the sky and fell exactly on jasmine

I felt the warmth that came back into her body. The ray of light helped Michael heal Jasmin's wounds. Suddenly I saw something in the beam of light that was pulled up. It was a small creature,

I knew right away that it was our unborn daughter. "We will always love you! Please forgive me," I said sadly and cried.

The ray of light disappeared. "Jasmin will live, but she has to go to a hospital, Chris. She needs surgery because your daughter's dead body is still in her. Otherwise, she poisons," Michael said quietly and sadly.

He looked at Jasmin and spoke. "I had promised to protect you and failed miserably. I'm sorry, Jasmin. Please forgive me." his voice broke and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"You saved her life and were always there for her. Don't blame yourself! She would tell you the same thing now," I said quietly and tried to smile. Michael nodded in agreement. "You too Chris, you love her. Always stay as you are," he said and puts one hand on Jasmin and the other on my shoulder. "Do it well and please be happy together," said Michael and then he disappeared.

Time went on as normal again. I stood up with Jasmin in my arms and looked at everyone sadly. "I had to make a decision... Jasmin or our daughter." I swallowed and continued. "I chose Jasmin and hope she can forgive me at some point."

Han came up to me and squeezed my shoulder. "She will understand that and forgive you! You are the most important thing in the world for her. Remember that you are her soulmate," he said and everyone looked at me with approving and sad looks.

"We have to go to the hospital with her. She needs an operation..." I said sadly and we went to the car.

A few days later.

We were all in the hospital with Jasmin every day, except me. I was by her side day and night. Jasmin had survived the operation well. Her body slowly recovered from the hard fight and the operation.

I was thinking all the time about what to tell her when she wakes up and asks me what about our princess. I hoped she wouldn't hate me when she finds out the truth...

As always, I held her hand and kissed it. "Please finally wake up, my angel. I need you by my side, because I love you." I whispered and lowered my head.

Suddenly Jasmin squeezed my hand and my head rushed up. I looked into her blue eyes, which were full of tears. Immediately I got up and put my hands on her cheeks to wipe away her tears. I looked deep into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, do you hear? I couldn't decide against you, because I love you too much for that. I can't live without you." I sobbed and I was crying now. Jasmin took her hands and wiped away my tears and pulled me to her.

My head was on her chest and I felt that she was crying too. I raised my head and looked into her united eyes. "Can you forgive me? Should I go instead?" I asked quietly, but she didn't answer me.

I wanted to get up and give her time, but she held my hand. I looked at our hands and then into their eyes. These were full of love and then she pulled me to her and kissed me.

Chris's view end

I knew what had happened. Michael, the cold and then the warmth. The hard decision Chris had to make. Either our princess or I...

Chris had chosen me and I had lost our princess. I heard everything that was said, but I was still too weak to open my eyes. This fight had robbed me of all my strength and energy.

A few days after the operation, I felt Chris's hand holding and kissing mine again. I heard his voice saying: "Please wake up at last, my angel. I need you by my side, because I love you."

I finally opened my eyes. I felt tears in my eyes and squeezed Chris's hand. Our eyes met and he immediately stood up and brushed the tears from my face.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, do you hear? I couldn't decide against you, because I love you too much for that. I can't live without you." he sobbed. I took my hands and wiped the tears from his face and pulled him to me. I felt that he was crying and I cried too.

Chris raised his head and our wet eyes met. "Can you forgive me? Should I go instead?" He asked, but I couldn't answer at first. He really wanted to get up and give me time, but I needed him, just him. I had to prevent him from leaving and held his hand tight.

Chris first looked at our hands and then our eyes met. I pulled him to me and had to kiss him.

When we broke the kiss, Chris took my hand and pulled it to his mouth and kissed it lovingly. "Chris, I can understand you. I would have decided the same in your place and if it works out later at some point, we can still have children," I said a little weakly and lovingly squeezed his hand.

"I love you more than anything, my angel," said Chris and I saw the relief in his eyes.

"You only exist once for me, Chris. You are my soulmate and I love you more than my life. You are my life. Now only you and I count," I said and Chris kissed me lovingly.