Announcement

Until the appointment, it was difficult not to say anything to the others, but we wanted to tell them first, after our appointment. Chris was an integral part of my side. He followed me everywhere. Even if I only had to go to the toilet.

Today was the day and we secretly drove to the practice. We came in and blood was taken directly from me and I had to give urine. Chris even wanted to go to the toilet with me, but I was able to convince him that I was old enough to do it alone. :-)

We sat together in the waiting room and Chris held my hand all the time. Some time later the results were there and the doctor picked us up. We sat down at the table and the doctor looked at the laboratory results.

"So, your HCG values are very high. No doubt that you are pregnant. But it won't be happy until after the ultrasound," she said. Chris smiled at me and squeezed my hand. I smiled and then lay down on the couch.

I pulled my blouse up a little and my pants down a little. The doctor took a tube and put the gel on my stomach, which was very cold. I flinched because of it and my eyes met Chris, who looked at me worriedly. I smiled at him and he knew everything was fine. It was just cold. :-)

The doctor took the ultrasound button and drove it over my stomach. Banned, we looked at the monitor. I saw the most wonderful thing in the world and immediately got tears in my eyes. Chris too, but I didn't see that at that moment.

"Congratulations Jasmin. According to the measurements, you are already in the 13th. Week. Everything looks good so far and everything is developing properly and in a contemporary way," said the doctor and took the device away and gave me paper to remove the gel from my stomach.

She printed pictures and went to her table and finished the mother's passport. Chris helped me remove the gel during that time. Then he took me in his arms and kissed me gently. "We're really going to be parents, my angel," he said and stroked my head.

I couldn't say anything because tears were running down my friends' cheeks. Chris took my head and wiped the tears from my cheeks and he kissed me lovingly. I smiled at him full of love and then we went back to the doctor.

She gave me the mother's passport. "We'll see each other again in 4 weeks for a check-up," she said and we said goodbye to her. We made an appointment at the reception for 4 weeks and then went out together.

Arriving outside, Chris suddenly lifted me up and turned us together in circles. We laughed together. When he let me down again, he pulled me to him and kissed me lovingly. I returned the kiss and then we drove home.

When we got home, everyone was gathered in the living room and looked at us questioningly. "Where were you? You shouldn't leave the house without Felix, Mia, Hobi or RM," Jin said with worry lines on his face.

Chris pulled me protectively. "Because we were at the doctor's," I said quietly and shyly. Mia jumped up and immediately came to me. "Are you okay? Why go to the doctor when we have healers here?" I asked her worried. I had to stop laughing.

Chris drove my back up and down. "Because I'm not sick, Mia," I said radiantly. "OH MY GOD! IS THAT WHAT I THINK?" Felix screamed excitedly. Chris and I laughed as we looked into the questioning and puzzled faces of the others.

Chris and I looked into each other's eyes and nodded. At the same time, we said: "We are pregnant." Felix was immediately with me and pushed me overjoyed. "I knew it. I knew it," he said again and again and jumped from one leg to the other. I had to laugh at the sight.

Everyone congratulated us and then we sat down together. We decided that we would tackle the matter of Sphinx after the birth of the child.

Everyone was happy for us. I put my head on Chris' shoulder and enjoyed the big round. "I could only stop the time and enjoy the here and now." I thought, but unfortunately that wasn't possible.

A week had passed. Our families knew by now and were very happy for us. Nevertheless, I always had the feeling of being watched. Felix, Mia,Hobi and RM always alternated to protect me with a protective spell.

Chris lay next to me like every morning. I kissed him and stood up quietly as he was still asleep. I went to the bathroom because I absolutely had to take a shower. I had nightmares again this night and sweated a lot because of it.

I undressed and turned on the water. The warm water ran down my head and back. I was finally able to relax. I heard the door open and looked into Chris' sleepy face. He had probably been looking for me.

When he saw me, he grinned and asked with his fingers if he could also go into the shower. I nodded and showed with my fingers that he should come to me. He took off his boxer shorts, because he never wore more to sleep.

Chris came to me in the shower and put his arms around me. His hands were on my stomach. He had been stroking his stomach for days and he always laid his head on it in bed and told our unborn child how much he loved it.

But this time it was different. Chris didn't leave his hands on my stomach. One wandered to my chest and the other wandered further down. I gasped and gave myself to Chris in the shower.......

After the shower, we got put on and went down to the others. I heard Mia and Felix discussing again. I had to laugh. They discuss every day who would have the better brownie recipe. Both were very good. There was no better one.