Back at home

Well rested, we just arrived home. Chris took our suitcases and I unlocked the door and we went in together. It was good to be back home. We unpacked our suitcases and I took the used things and brought them down to the laundry room.

I put the laundry in the machine and turned it on. My gaze wandered to my left hand. The engagement ring sparkles at me. I still couldn't believe we were both engaged.

I flinched as two arms that lay around me took me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking about, my angel?" Asked Chris and slowly kissed my neck down. I turned my neck in his kisses and let my hands shut down his sides.

"I remember that we are both engaged, my darling," I answered slightly moaning, as Chris nibbled on my ear and there was a hand under my shirt. "I wanted to do that with you while driving, but you slept so sweetly," Chris whispered in my ear.

I turned to him and kissed him passionately. Chris lifted me up and placed me on the washing machine. I gasped briefly and his tongue found its way into my mouth. The kiss became more passionate and demanding. I knew what we were both going to do now...

The next day

I was really looking forward to this day today. Our families and friends are coming today to celebrate our return. And what no one knew yet, including our engagement. Chris and I were in the kitchen together and prepared the food for later.

Chris couldn't keep his fingers and lips with him. A kiss here and there. A touch on my butt here and there. I always had to grin when he did this.

Everything was ready in the garden and we were doing the last steps when his parents and my family came. His parents pressed me firmly against them. Fortunately, they loved me like their own child. Little by little, everyone arrived. Everyone sat distributed and talked to each other.

We stood in front of everyone and Chris put his left arm around me. "We are very happy that you all came today. We missed you all," said Chris and continued. "But there is still a big news that we both have to announce to you." Chris smiled at me and kissed me briefly.

All eyes were on us. "On vacation I asked Jasmin if she wanted to marry me and she said YEEESSSSS," Chris almost screamed and pulled me tight and kissed me. I heard cheers, especially from Sara, Mia, Felix, RM, Hobi and Chris Mama. Don't get it wrong, everyone was happy, but I heard it the loudest from the people.

Everyone congratulated and were happy for us. Chris Mama was special. She pressed me firmly against her and I felt her warmth. "I'm looking forward to having a daughter soon, who you're already for me anyway," she said and kissed my forehead. Tears shot into my eyes and I pressed her firmly against me.

After dinner, we put everything in the kitchen. My mother insisted that she take care of the dishes and shortly afterwards Chris Mama came and both sent me out of the kitchen laughing.

I walked towards the garden smiling. Suddenly, two arms pulled me into a corner. I realized it was Chris and put my arms around his neck. He kissed me. "I'm so happy with you, my angel," he whispered between the kisses, which made me smile. "And me with you, too," I replied.

Together we went to the others. We told each other what we had done during the week. I sat on Chris's lap. We showed them the photos we had taken. But Felix and Mia wondered all the time what we had done in the first three days, because we had left that out.

Hobi laughed and stood up. "Come on, guys. We all know what they have done in the days," he said, moving his hip back and forth. Everyone started laughing, only I got embarrassed and buried my face in Chris's neck.

"They all don't know how right he is and, above all, how often we both had sex," Chris whispered in my ear. I hit his shoulder out of reflex and we both had to laugh out loud. The others looked at us questions.

Little by little, some went home until we were only a small group. Han, Mia, Suga, Hobi, Felix, Minho, JK, Jimin and RM were still there. Mia was on her lap at JK and slept. The two had also been a couple for three months and were very sweet together.

I felt myself watched all the time. The feeling was not pleasant. I looked around me, but I couldn't see anyone watching me. I suddenly got so cold. Chris noticed that as I sat on his lap.

"Let's go in, my princess is cold," he said, lifting me up. I smiled and thanked. I suddenly felt so tired. I closed my eyes, which was a mistake.......