19

I cried for a whole day in my room after hearing that. My room was locked and everyone knocked turn by turn but I didn't want to see anyone.

I was their step sister.

We don't share the same father, just mother.

But, did my mother really cheat?

Can I trust Dad?

I need to speak to Gio but I don't seem to have the courage to. Dad told me not to tell him, but it's not like I will listen to him.

It was now 7 in the morning as I got out of bed. I looked in the mirror to see my fully swollen eyes.

My phone pinged making me pick it up whilst I brushed by teeth.

It was Gio.

'I heard from Enzo about you potentially wanting to do Law or Business. You can come spend the day with me so you can decide if it's what you want. I put some clothes outside your door for you.'

I wasn't in the mood but this could be a way to tell Gio.

I replied with an okay and checked outside my door to see a box. I brought it inside and put in in my bed as I did my morning routine.

I finished showering as I opened the box to see a beautiful pink dress with a small matching jacket inside.

I put the dress on first and the mini jacket on top.

I started doing my makeup

I started doing my makeup. I had to do it slightly heavy due to my eyes being swollen.

Once I was done I put some jewellery on to match and put on some gold heels.

This outfit really is extra like Gio-

I made my way downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen already.

All their eyes landed on me, especially Nico's. I tried not to squirm due to his intense gaze, so I shifted my attention elsewhere.

I looked at Marco and he suddenly go up and left.

What happened to him? He didn't even enter my room this morning like he usually does.

"What happened to Marco?" I asked no one in particular.

"No clue." Enzo said.

"What happened to you yesterday though?" Toni asked me and I shook my head. "Nothing."

"You're lying." Toni said walking towards me. His green eyes piercing into mine.

Why's he trying to intimidate me into telling the truth?

"I said it was nothing. Just the usual girl stuff, unless you want the disturbing details." I said making him and Romeo grimace in disgust.

"That's what I thought." I said grabbing the toast off Gio's plate glaring at him. He looked up from his phone at me.