30

Nico's parents had finally left as I was now sat on the kitchen stool messing with my brothers as Toni made lasagna.

Marco wanted pasta but I wanted lasagna. Obviously Toni listened to me

"Honestly it's unfair how she gets sister privileges." Marco scoffed with a pout on his face which made me smile.

"Aww, is the little baby upset?" I teased squished his cheeks as he slapped my hand away. 

"I'm older than you, who you calling a baby?"

"Yeah, by one year." 

 "I'm about to be 19 soon so shush." Marco replied with Romeo shouting in the back with a hand raised. "And me 20"

"Wait really? When's your birthday?" I asked. 

"Me and Romeo's birthday is on the same day." Marco said making my eyes widen. 

"That's a weird coincidence. A year apart but the same birthday?" I asked and they nodded. 

"I struggle to be believe that Romeo is turning 20." Toni added. 

"Yeah cause he behaves like a 5 year old." Marco teased. 

"That's not why. You're all just growing up so quick." 

"Ok Dad-" I said making Marco chuckle. 

Toni handed us out food which we started eating quietly, until I spoke.

"I have a serious question." I added making everyone look at me. 

"I'm the youngest right?" I started.

"Well nah-" Romeo replied. 

"Yet I got married first." I finished. "To be honest it's embarrassing for you guys."

"I could get married tomorrow if I wanted to. Girls are dying for me." Marco replied making me scoff. 

"Sure they are." I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm serious!" Marco said raising his eyebrows and widening his eyes, making me giggle.

"You should check on Nico." Toni said as he took my plate and putting it in the sink. "He's in the gym." He continued since he knew I was about to make up an excuse. 

I sighed getting up making my way to the gym. 

I opened the glass door, leaning my whole body weight to open it since it was so heavy. 

Nico's back was facing me as I took a second to admire his back muscles. 

Damn- 

How do they move like that? 

Shut up-

Shut up May- 

That's weird

Don't- 

Nico turned around looking at me, as his hand was on the machine which he leaned on.

My eyes landed on a huge scar on his side. He instantly put his arm down realising I just saw it. 

I walked towards him as I moved his arm slightly up to look at the scar. It started below his armpit all the way down to the side of his waist. 

Someone stabbed him and dragged it to leave a permanent scar. 

He pulled away from me, anger in his eyes as he looked away. 

"Who did this?" I asked with my voice softer than usual. 

"No one important." Nico replied coldly. 

I've seen him shirtless so many times but I never noticed this. 

"Nico-" I was cut off by him. "Just leave it May. It's fine." He said and I nodded. 

I could tell her was obviously uncomfortable with the topic so I decided not to push him. 

We aren't that close so I understand why he wouldn't want to tell me.

He looked back at me, meeting my eyes. His eyes then dropped to my body eyeing me. "You shouldn't wear stuff like that." He said eyeing my corset top. 

"Why not?"

"Don't act clueless Bellissima. You know how hot your body is, and what it does to me." He replied pulling me against him, with his arm around my waist.

"What does it do to you?" I asked wanting to push him further. 

He brought his lips close to my ear as he whispered. "It makes me want to rip your clothes off, taste every inch of you, and fuck you like an animal so you can't walk the next day."

My knees felt weak at his words. 

We looked into each others eyes, and as we both looked at each others lips. 

I couldn't stop myself as we both smashed our lips against each other, as he pulled my body against him even more. My hand went around his neck, wanting to taste more of him. He added his tongue, as our lips danced is sync. 

"May!" Romeo called making us both pull away. 

A few seconds later Romeo entered. "Yes?" I asked. 

"We have a ball to go to tomorrow, Gio said to go get a dress. Take Nico cause I'm not driving you." He said as he left without another word. 

Nico took my hand, giving me a peck on the lips as he spoke. "Let's go baby."

______________

A/N

Thank you for reading!! 

I'm trying to finish the story of soon but I can't bring myself too T T

Anything else you guys want to see more before the story ends?