Chapter 9: The Stray

No One Pov / Headmaster's Office

Standing in the elevator was Y/n, he was called in by the Headmaster for a some little chitchat. The elevator doors open up and Ozpin was sitting on behind his desk, eagerly waiting for Y/n to arrive. 

Ozpin: " Mr. L/n, it is nice to see you. Please take a sit" 

Ozpin gesture to a empty chair in front of his desk for Y/n to use. So Y/n took the offer and sat himself down onto the chair.

Ozpin: "So how are you feeling today, anymore headaches or pain you're experiencing?" 

Y/n shook his head. 

Ozpin: "Well that is good to hear. Now the reason why I wanted to meet with you because of something that is happening in the city of Vale" 

Ozpin then show a holographic photo being display on his desk, showing a dust shop. 

Ozpin: "Recently all the Dust Shop throughout the city block had been ransack with only Dust being stolen" 

Y/n: "Do you know who is behind this?" 

Ozpin: "I'm afraid I do not, and I do want to get the the bottom of this. However" 

Ozpin then changes the photo from the Dust Shop to the Vytal Festival that is being attended in the city of Vale. 

Ozpin: "Clearly as you can see, I have no choice but to partake in handling the upcoming Vytal Festival and looking out for the students from all the three Academies into Beacon, I can't being in two places as once, so" 

Y/n: "You want me to find out who is being these robberies and report them to you?"

Ozpin: "Correct" 

Y/n: "Where is that dust shop again?"

Y/n asked.

Ozpin: "The Dust shop, you'll be finding is directly near the docks. You wouldn't miss it, it is where the citizens decorating for the festival" 

Timeskip

Walking down the street, Y/n was standing in front of a sign with bright red letters saying 'Welcome to Vale' being displayed above him as the streets behind it was decorated to all the newcomers from the three kingdoms of remnant. 

Y/n: "Headmaster did say that the Dust shop I was looking for it directly inside this area. Guess it wouldn't hurt a bit if I check what is up"

Before he could go any further, he heard a familiar female's voice behind him. 

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "Hey, is that Y/n?" 

Ruby caught her teams attentions and look over to where she was pointing. 

Yang: "Hey, Y/n. Behind you!" 

Y/n turn around spotted Yang along with Ruby, Weiss and Blake all standing there. Y/n approaches the girls. 

Y/n: "Hello girls! I didn't see you"

Blake: "We only just got here, actually" 

Weiss then dashed beside Y/n all happily.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! I can't wait!" 

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It kinda weirding me out" 

Ruby said, frowning a little.

Weiss then turns around to face her team leader. 

Weiss: "How can you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"