Chapter 16:A Plan (Short) part 2

No One Pov / Team Rwby's Dorm

Just a few seconds when Ruby had discovered that Y/n's Scroll was left behind after she tackled him for a hug. So she decided to give it back to him, he'll be at the Landing Pad, she says as she was getting closer. Ruby could see Y/n and right in front of him was a Bullhead with Team Cfvy. 

Y/n: "Hi, Velvet!"

Ruby could see Velvet and Coco seemingly getting closer towards Y/n, Ruby decided to watch them from a bush and try to eavesdrop on them, unfortunately she couldn't hear them that well. 

Ruby watched as Velvet and Coco says something to him and made him scratch his head and soon, both girls gives Y/n a peck on both of his cheeks. Ruby was couching there, mouths drop and shock of what she had seen. 

Ruby: "Does Coco and Velvet also got a crush on him?"

Next she saw was the girls leaving to the Bullhead, with Y/n alone on the Landing Pad. Ruby shook her head and whisper to herself. 

Ruby: "I need to tell the rest"

Using her semblance, Ruby quickly dashes back through the courtyard, inside her building and bust open the door making Weiss, Blake and Yang startled. 

Weiss: "Ruby, could you not do that!?"

Ruby didn't say anything to her as she closes...slam the door behind her with a look on her face. 

Yang: "Ruby, Ruby what's wrong?"

Her sister was getting worry about her as she jump off of her bed and approaches Ruby. 

Ruby: "I... I... I..."

Ruby repeated the same word over and over again. Yang placed her hands on Ruby's shoulders and shake her until she came back to her senses and was speaking properly. 

Ruby: "I saw Coco and Velvet kiss Y/n and might be a couple now"

 The air went silent with Weiss, Blake and Yang all stares at Ruby who doesn't seems to be lying. 

Yang: "Are you being serious, Ruby? Like you seen them?"

Ruby: "Yeah, both went for his cheeks"

Weiss: "Maybe they had something to say! Or was Y/n wearing anything, like perfume!" 

Blake: "No, Y/n isn't that type of guy to do that"

Ruby: "So what are we gonna do!?"

Knock Knock Knock

The sound of their door being knock causing the four girls to jump out of the skin. Ruby being the closet, she opens the door and saw Y/n standing outside. 

Ruby: "Hi Y/n!!" 

Ruby said with a fake smile.

Suddenly the door abruptly open, showing the other three as well. 

Y/n: "Hey, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang. Have I've forgotten my Scroll in your dorm?"

Ruby: "Oh, right. I was just about to meet you"

 Ruby fumbles through her pocket and pulls out Y/n's Scroll and handed it back to him. 

Ruby: "Here you go!"

Y/n: "Thank you, Ruby. I was about to get upset if I lost it" 

As Y/n placed his Scroll in his pocket, the girls were just smiling at him, weird. 

Y/n: "Is everything alright?"

Weiss: "Totally!

Blake: "Total!"

Yang: "Ditto!"

As the girls continue to smile, it was kinda freaking Y/n out. 

Y/n: "Alright... so anyway, I am hoping that everything fine with your girls with the prom situation, see ya later" 

Weiss' eyes widen up once Y/n mention 'prom'. Y/n left and Weiss went up to the door and shut it. She then turn around revealing her smirk to her team. 

Weiss: "Girls, I believe we have an advantage on our side" 

Blake: "What do you mean, Weiss?"

Weiss chuckled for a bit. 

Weiss: "Because Coco and Velvet are not gonna be here for the prom"

.
.
.
Yang: "So?"

Weiss: "Velvet and Coco aren't gonna be here, correct?"

Ruby: "Yeah, that's what I saw. Them leaving"

Weiss: "Yes, but there is also a prom" 

Weiss then extended her arms out, possibly waiting for one of her teammates to pick up what she is trying to say. 

Blake: "What exactly will a prom will do to help us?"

Weiss was now beginning to get a little agitated. 

Weiss: "We can use to the prom for our advantages" 

Ruby: "Wasn't that suppose to be our punishment?"

.
.
.
.
.

Weiss' face turns red in anger as she splat out her plan. 

Weiss: "We confess to Y/n at the prom!!"

Ruby, Blake and Yang came all together and say 'Oh!' to Weiss. 

Ruby: "That is a perfect plan" 

Blake: "A prom is a perfect place to confess your love to someone" 

Yang: "Great idea, Weiss! Never knew you had it in you" 

Weiss whole body fell to the floor in exhaustion, finally her team had manage to figure out her plan. 

Weiss: "I cannot believe that it took you this long to figure it out" 

Meanwhile in Jnpr's Dorm. 

Jaune had his ear pressed against the door as he believe that he heard something. 

Jaune: "Did you hear that?"

He asked Ren. 

Ren: "Hear what?"

Jaune: "I.. err.. Maybe just my imagination"  

Jaune left the door and went back to his bed in peace.