Chapter 12: Best Day Ever

Y/n Pov

It's been more then a week ever since I had shown my fingers to the Headmaster, the Professors and my friends and ever since then, the Headmaster and the staffs had told me that in order to unravel the truth of my Grimm counterpart, I must stop wearing my hunter outfit due to it being heavy and may been the cause to it being slow. I started by wearing my new outfit given by Headmaster Ozpin and started to use more of my semblance during the day. 

Weeks had gone by and there was a lot of progress. Right now on my hand, it was first started from my fingers and is now the grimm counterpart is directly at the end of my elbows and that wasn't it. More grimm skin started to appear itself straight down on my spine and both on the side of my rib cage. 

Thankfully, my Aura was did seems to work fine as it was protecting my Grimm counterparts. 

However due to the progress I had made, the Headmaster believe it is the best that I take a break and hang out with my friends. 

Soon one night, I decided to go to bed and when I woke up. I found myself in complete darkness with the only thing lighting the dark abyss was my aura. The darkness around me was eerily silent with no sounds to be heard. 

Y/n: "Hello, is anyone here?"

I called out as my voice echoed through the abyss. Not even a moment of silence, I hear something growling behind me as a large wind came from behind me. When I turned around, I saw eight eyes glowing orange. It appears to be larger then a Nevermore, perhaps more then a mountain. I watch this backed up, as I could hear giant footsteps stomping on the ground. Whatever this thing is was only staring at me, never seems to attack me. All I wanted to do was try to speak up, facing this thing. 

Y/n: "W-who are-"

Before I could even speak, this giant figure open it's mouth and roared. 

The roar coming from the giant beast, forces me to wake up from my sleep. I jolted on my bed, panic and scared of what I've dreamt about. 

Y/n: "What was that thing?"

However before I could even think about what I've seen, the door connected to the hallway open. 

Weiss: "Ruby, you just can't open someone's door early in the morning?"

Ruby: "But I wanna see Y/n again!"

Yang: "Yeah, back off Weiss!" 

Hearing Team Rwby coming in, I hurried myself by getting into my Beacon uniform with the balaclava and my gloves from the hunter outfit and open the door once I was finish. 

Y/n: "Hi, girls!" 

Blake: "Morning, Y/n. Sorry for barging in, but you know Ruby"

Y/n: "Pretty sure she got a little comfortable in my dorm"

Ruby giggle on the side. 

Yang: "So since we are here. Why don't we walk to out first class early?"

Y/n: "I guess it's fine with me"

Team Rwby went ahead of me as I walk behind them, closing the door behind and headed to our first class. 

Timeskip / Lunch 

As everyone were headed to the cafeteria to eat, I didn't bother to join the others as I wanted to find something out. I wanted to find out what I had seen and why I dreamt of it. 

So I headed to the Headmaster's Office on top of an tower. I waited inside the elevator as the door open, revealing Ozpin's desk and him sitting. 

Ozpin: "Well, ain't this a surprise. I thought you were be hanging out with your friends back at your dorm to eat" 

I shook my head as a no and step forward. 

Y/n: "I need to tell you something that happens to me"

I saw Ozpin look at me with some concerns and gestured me a seat on one of the chairs in front of his desk. I accepted his offer and sat down, then I explains Ozpin everything from my dream. 

Y/n: "It all started when I was asleep, I could feel myself felling to sleep and to the point I just woke up. I wasn't in my room. Everywhere I look all I saw was only darkness, with the exception was my Aura lighting up. So I talk to the abyss and all I heard was only my echo, that until I heard something behind me, a large wind came from by me as well as a growl noise. I look behind me and there I was was eight glowing eyes staring right at me, then it back up revealing how tall it really was" 

I guess as I widen my arms to my sides. 

Y/n: "Then the next thing I try to do was speaking to it, but then it roar at me, which ended up to cause me to wake up from that dream" 

Ozpin was silently listening while I discussed it. 

Y/n: "Is it possible for you to know what I'm talking about?"

I asked the Headmaster, as he grab his cup and took a sip before he spoke to me. 

Ozpin: "I'm afraid that I do not know what this thing is, but what I can tell you is, perhaps this thing you've encounter might be a Grimm and given the description of this Grimm. It mostly sounded like a dragon" 

Y/n: "But why did I had a dream of that, what does it mean?"

Before Ozpin could even answer my question. Both me and Ozpin hear someone screaming from outside. We both went up to the large window and there we saw Yang being flown up into the sky and a giant hole in the ceiling of the cafeteria. 

We left Ozpin's office and headed directly to the cafeteria to see what was the fuss was all about. That's when we saw Glynda coming to our location. 

Ozpin: "Glad to see you here, Glynda"

Glynda letted out a 'hmph' before answering.

Glynda: "A bunch of students came to my officer in a panic, saying that there was a food fight going on and saying that it was a ruckus" 

Y/n: "Sounds like Ruby and her friends"

The two staffs grunted in agreeing. 

As Ozpin was staying behind, I went in with Glynda and she was furious as we both saw the cafeteria in complete disaster. Seeing a debris heading towards Glynda, she uses her semblance to stop the incoming plates and food, then using her semblance to brings all the scatter tables and benches back to their original places. Everything in the cafeteria seems to be back to normal. 

Glynda: "Children, please. Do not play with your food!" 

Nora then burps loudly as both Team Rwby and Jnpr are trying, yet failing to compose themselves. I look up at the ceiling and notice Yang's aura was descending to the cafeteria. I quickly headed over to where screaming Yang was gonna fell, raise my arms and catches her before she hit the floor. 

Yang: "My hero!!" 

Yang said as she clung herself onto me.

Weiss: "Hey!!"

 Weiss came to my side and begin to clung herself on my right arm with a grouchy expression and her cheeks all puffed up. Next I saw Blake went over to my left side and hug me, forcing my arm into her chest. 

Ruby: "Group hug!!" 

I heard Ruby coming from behind me and felt her body weighing on my back. I couldn't even move around and soon I feel to the ground with all the girls on top of me. 

I could hear Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha and Ren laugh, soon Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang joined in. Just hearing them laugh also started to affect me as well I could hear myself beginning to laugh. I glances around as I saw Ozpin and Glynda as they were staring, more directly towards me before they left the cafeteria.