Chapter 14: A Minor Hiccup

No One Pov 

Currently walking around in circles, Y/n was waiting for Velvet, who says to meet her in the courtyard with no further explanation of why Velvet took his weapon away from him and left. Y/n waited for few minutes until he heard the sound of someone running up towards him and it was Velvet. 

Velvet: "Sorry, Y/n! Didn't mean to keep you waiting for to long"

Y/n: "It's fine, Velvet. But since you're here now, why did you took Argent Curve from me again?"

Velvet ears perk up.

Velvet: "Right, your weapons"

Velvet hands Y/n back his duel sickles. 

Velvet: "The reason why I took them is because I wanted to give them an upgrade!"

Y/n: "What kind of upgrade?" Y/n asked in confusion. 

Velvet: "Recently when you weren't there, I had taken the liberty of examining your weapon and discovered out that they can only fire Gravity Dust, which I thought was amazing, but then I soon figure out that they only explodes on impact on Aura" 

Velvet grab Y/n by his hands and help him to converted his sickles into their bow mode. 

Velvet: "So I took them to see a Blacksmith and now! Your bow have a secondary function to it!"

Y/n: "Into what?"

Velvet: "Anti-Gravity"

Behind the balaclava, Y/n eyes were widen and in shock. 

Velvet then pulls out an apple.

Velvet: "Go on, give it a shot"

Y/n readied himself by pulling on to the string, summoning a gravity arrow. Y/n give Velvet a nod, signaling her to toss the apple in the air. 

Velvet tosses the apple, Y/n releases the string and watches as it impacted onto the apple and saw it as it was floating in mid air. 

Y/n: "That's amazing!" 

Velvet: "I know, right!"

Y/n: "Thanks, Velvet. I will remember to use that soon"

Y/n raise his hand above Velvet's head and give her a nice scratch. Velvet ears plopped beside her head as she enjoy the head scratch, before looking at Y/n with a small blush on her face. 

Velvet: "Uhh.. Y-y/n?" 

Y/n: "Yeah, Velvet?"

Velvet: "I-i was wondering, if it's okay! I-if you would like to...to"

Before she could give Y/n what she was trying to say, the class bell ringed, alerting Y/n and Velvet that all class were dismiss. 

Y/n: "Oh, I gotta go. Team Rwby needed me for something, why don't we talk about this later?"

As Y/n turned around and was leaving, Velvet tried to stop him, but it was too late. Velvet sighed in disappointment as she slumped her shoulder and left to meet her team. 

 Time passes by inside Team Rwby's dorm as Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang had already prepared themselves for their investigation and were now wearing their new outfits. 

Blake: "I thought that class would never end" Blake said as she adjusted her outfit on her arm

Ruby: "Alright, guys. Today's the day" Ruby happily leap off of her bed and land on the ground floor, barely sitted on Weiss, sitting on her bed. 

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously" Weiss said, in a sarcastically tone. Yang was laying on her bed, top bunk. 

Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious"