Chapter 19: Dance Dance Infiltration

Back at Beacon Academy

The prom seems to be going smoothly as students were hook up to the music and the staffs, Oobleck and Port were having an conversation with Port laugh at the end. Including the Headmaster was standing there watching his students along with Glynda Goodwitch. Until Ironwood came over and offer Glynda his hand for a dance. She roll her head, yet accepted his offer. 

Standing by the opposite of the room was Ruby, Weiss and Blake as they standing behind the punch bowl waiting for someone to arrive. 

Weiss: "He's coming, right?"

Ruby: "Yep" 

Blake: "Are you sure?"

Ruby: "Definitely"

Taking her words to their heart, Weiss and Blake solemn hummed. 

Jaune approached the three girls. 

Jaune: "I see that all three of you are hiding behind the bowl" 

Weiss: "Not exactly 'hiding', but more like 'keeping'" 

Jaune: "Huh?"

Ruby, Weiss and Blake all looked at each other, giving one each a nod before telling Jaune why. 

Ruby: "Jaune, did you notice anything strange between us?" 

Jaune: "I don't understand"

Blake: "Jaune. What Ruby is trying say is.. it's complicated and I don't know-" 

Before Blake could even tell Jaune, Weiss interfere her by bluntly spilling it out. 

Weiss: "We got a crush on Y/n"

Blake: "-yeah, we do" 

Jaune: "Ohh!" 

Jaune was a bit shock and surprised by it that he even had to step back a bit. 

Jaune: "So, You *Ruby nods*, and you *Weiss nods* and you! *Blake nods* So does Yang?"

Ruby: "Yes, Jaune. We all got this feelings for Y/n and with everything happened between us. We feel like with this dance and once we confess to him, everything behind us will be forgotten"

Blake: "Are you alright, Jaune?"

Jaune: "Yeah. I'm abit shock. How do you think Y/n will react to this?"

Ruby: "We're not sure, we haven't seen him since we got back"

Jaune look around the prom room and haven't seen him on the main floor, but standing on the stairs talking to Pyrrha, who seems upset. 

Jaune: "There he is!"

Jaune said as he points to Y/n and Pyrrha. 

Jaune: "Woah! That's his outfit?" 

Ruby: "I had to pay for them because he didn't had his wallet with him" 

Jaune: "Wait here, I'll go get him"

Jaune then walk away from the trios and headed directly towards Y/n and Pyrrha. As Jaune was getting closer, Pyrrha then walk upstairs leaving Y/n alone. 

Jaune: "Hey, Y/n!" 

The sudden voice came from Jaune alerted Y/n which made his jolt up and stares at Jaune. 

Jaune: "Uhh *Glance upstairs* Is Pyrrha doing alright?"

Y/n walks over to Jaune and place his hand on his shoulder before saying. 

Y/n: "You need to speak to Pyrrha, no one's asked her to go to the prom with her" 

Jaune: "W-what!? But, she's Pyrrha Nikos"