Chapter 13: Welcome To Beacon

No One Pov / Lecture Hall

Y/n can be seen sitting on top of the front desk as he was wearing his undershirt exposing his arms to the two staffs, Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck. Ozpin couldn't be there today as the students of Atlas Academy was suppose to arrive to Beacon today, so Port and Oobleck were the closest people, Y/n could think for this as the reason why he needed to see someone was about what happen early in the morning. 

So while Y/n was sitting on the desk, Port and Oobleck were inspecting his arms as Y/n once described them that there was a strange feeling moving in his arms. 

Port: "Do you feel anything moving at all?"

Y/n shook his head. 

Y/n: "Not at this moment now"

Oobleck: "Maybe perhaps it had something to do with what happen early this morning, so why not explains every detail you may hadn't place in your words" 

Y/n thought about it for a moment.

Y/n: "Will it's early in the morning. I woke up and I was thinking about what's going on for today as I was looking at my arms, next thing I was thinking about was how my arms look like and what it'll look like if I had an actual arm like a beowolf" 

Oobleck: "And that's the moment is where you felt something moving?"

Y/n nodded. 

Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck were curious by this point, they looked at each other and nodded with each other. 

Port: "I say, boy. Why don't we do a little experiment"

Oobleck: "Yes yes and get to the bottom of this new situation, you are facing, we must collect some proof to show to the Headmaster!"

Y/n: "Alright, so what do I have to do?"

Oobleck: "To take off your shirt. You don't wanna destroy your shirt now, do you?"

Having no choice by this matter, Y/n starts by unbuttoning his shirt revealing his chest. 

Port: "Now, close your eyes and take deep breaths" 

Shrugging his shoulders, Y/n acknowledged and closes his eyes and inhaled deep and exhale slow. 

Oobleck: "Now what we are gonna do is try and give you a Grimm for you to imagine and see from there, you understand?"

Y/n nod agreeing to the staffs. 

Oobleck: "Let us think of a common Grimm that you can imagine. Now the common Grimm that I could think of is a Beowolf" 

Port: "Ahh, yes! A Beowolf is quite an excellent predator! Now Y/n, imagine it" 

Y/n rolled his eyes under his eyelids and started to image a Beowolf" 

Oobleck: "Are you picturing the Beowolf?"

Y/n: "Yes, Doctor Oobleck. I am" 

Port: "Perfect, now imagine the appearance of the Beowolf with their bone-like mask with red markings and their pitch-black fur and-" 

Oobleck: "Why don't we just focus on one feature of the Beowolf"

Port: "Hmm, I don't see why not. Okay Y/n, raise your left arm" 

Y/n raise his left arm in front of him. 

Oobleck: "Alright, now their arms have long sharp white claws like yours, but happens to be larger" 

Y/n focuses in mind to the Beowolf arms and concentrate carefully. While Y/n was concentrating on the Beowolf, Y/n felt the familiar feeling he felt early in the morning in his left arm. It was a little discomforting for Y/n, but he did felt heavier with his left arm.