Full entrance exam (extra long chapter)

The first part of the test was the written test. Deku knew he would be fine in this part due to constant study sessions at school and in home. They had 1 and a half hour to finish the test. And deku finished it around 15 minutes before time was up. He waiting around for the timer to ring and when it did the definition of human sonic stood up and faced him. You see something I didn't mention before was that deku became sarcastic and would not take any shit from anyone anymore because he was tired of it.

"You there, you are being disrespectful to every serious person in this room by taking a nap during a very important test. I shall not let you be disrespectful to everyone like that." As the blue sonic finished his little speech deku stood up ready to end this smurfs career and shut him up.

"Okay you overly sized Smurf, I finished early and was not gonna watch y'all take your test cause that shit Lowkey boring. And you have no right to say anything because you stood up and said shit before sensei said that you could begin conversation with your neighbors. So how bout you sit down and shut the ever loving fuck up🥰"  deku said this while staring daggers at the taller kid. This little fight apperently caught everyone's attention because all of a sudden you hear a roar of laughter except for one blonde boy who seemed to Seeth with hatred.

"ALRIGHT, LETS CALM DOWN AND YOU BLUE HAIRD BOY IM AFRAID TO SAID HE IS RIGHT" present mic said with his quirk projecting his voice. The kid seemed to catch the drift and immediately sat down while deku looked at the teacher and slightly bowed as a way of saying thank you.

"OKAY, THE NEXT PART OF THE TEST IS WHEN YOU GO INTO A FAKE CITY AND DESTROY ROBOTS FOR POINTS" as present mic went over the four different robots on the test the sonic kid stood up again.

"Sir, the paper shows four robots you only talked about three!" Deku was tired of this shit so again he spoke up.

"Can you stop disrespecting the teacher by cutting him off. And if you did do that you would've understood he was about to talk about it" deku said while rolling his eyes and him. Again after realizing he was wrong the kid sat back down and present mic began talking once again. After going over the directions he let the potential hero's out in front of the gate outside. At the gate the teens anxiously waited for the count down. All but one, deku understood that if they were simulating a real fight there was no countdown and that they can go as soon as the gates open. So when the gates did open deku immediately ran into the city.

"WOW LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FIGURED OUT THE SECRET TEST, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FIR THERES NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL FIGHT!!" And with that all the kids ran into the fake city attacking any robots that came their way. Deku was minding his own business when all of a sudden there was a scream. He looked over and Uraraka was trapped under a boulder with a robot charging at her. Deku had no idea what came over him but he ran to save her. He jumped up and trued to smash the robots face in which surprisingly worked. As he fell down Uraraka helped make sure he didn't fall hard, deku ran over to Uraraka and helped her move the boulder due to her not being able to after over using her quirk. Even though this made him lose points because he couldn't get as many robots as he could've he still felt that he needed to save her. After this the bell rang significantly that the exams were over.