The hospital

"Is it the ******* hospital?" Midnight asked so she knew where to drive. Deku just nodded and got up to start walking to the car. The rest started to get up as well. Soon enough they were all in the car heading to the hospital. But this time mic was in the back and Aizawa was in the front. Mic started some small talk with deku.

"So izuku, how old are you?" Mic asked while mentally guessing what dekus gonna say.
"Oh, I'm 13 turning 14 July 15th." Deku said while looking from the window to mic.
"Oh wow your young, anyways what's your favorite song?" Mic asked hopping it was a song they all liked.

"Omg, I found this new song and I really like it. It's called heatwaves by glass animals!" Deku seemed really excited to talk about things other than the current situation.

"Do you have any questions for us hun?" Midnight said while looking at deku through the rear view mirror.

"Uhh, what do I call you all?" Deku asked while slightly tilting his head at the three.

"OHMYGOODNESS, sorry hun we are so rude we should've told you this earlier. You can call me nemuri, you can call mic hizashi, and you can call Aizawa Shota!" Midnight Said while pulling into the hospital parking lot and parking in the closest spot.

" oh, you can call me whatever" deku said while looking solemnly at the hospital. Shota leaned over and whispered something into dekus ear.

"Listen at any point if you need to squeeze my hand or a hug don't ask just go ahead and tug on my sleeve" Shota looked at deku reassuring him that everything is going to be okay. They walked towards the front desk and talked to the lady.

" hello, I'm here about a lady called Inko Midoriya she's my mother." Deku said while taking the lead infront of the three hero's.

"Okay, not that I don't believe you I'm gonna need id and maybe a picture of you both together." She said while looking at the small boy. Everyone there knew she felt bad asking but it was protocol.

             (Just imagine it Doesn't say anything about UA Highschool also this is not my art and any picture in this book unless I say so is not my art and credit to the wonderful people who made the art)

The hero's awed at the picture of deku and his mom. But looking at the picture also had a sad melancholy feeling knowing now that picture means the world to deku.

"Okay thank you, and your mother is very beautiful. You look just like her" the lady receptionist said while handing back the two papers.

"Go on the elevator to the 4th floor and to the left will be a hallway go down and the second to last door on your right" she said while pointing towards the elevators. Deku bowed as a way of saying thank you then started to walk to the elevator's.

"That was a beautiful picture of you and your mom, and you really do look a lot like her, I bet she was just as sweet as you." Nemuri said as she patted dekus back. They walked into the elevator and deku clicked the button projecting 4.

" thank you nemuri, but she was a whole lot nicer than me. There was not a bit of hate in her body." Deku said while silently nodding to himself knowing he was right. Just as he finished talking the elevator beeped and the door opened. They walked down the hallway and entered the door the lady told them to enter. It was a full lobby with maybe two other people sitting next to eachother. One with puffy red eyes the other seemed to have no emotion. They all sat down and waited for them to call their name.

"Izuku Midoriya?" A male nurse called just then a young women with black curly hair ran into the room.

"IZU!" She ran towards him.

"MOLLY!" They hugged them realized that they still had to follow the nurse.

"Is that the caretaker you were talking about?" Hizashi asked. Deku nodded in response and continued to follow the nurse.