Mail

It has been 3 days since Izuku was picked up by Shota, hizashi, and nemuri picked Izuku up on a friday now it's Monday and the mail has just arrived. Unfortunately this is a grueling task because there's a lot of papers asking for interviews or other things like that, so the three spend around an hour each day shuffling through mail and today was no different. Well that's a lie, Izuku is helping them today so it should go faster. While reading a envelope it said it was from UA to Izuku.

"OMGOMGOMGOMG" Izuku yelled while jumping up and down. From that reaction the three knew what he was holding and they honestly forgot whether he got in or not.

"Go ahead and open it Izuku." Nemuri said while moving her head up and down to follow Izukus movement.

"Okayokayokay🤗🤗🤗" Izuku carefully but fast ripped open the envelope. There was only a disk when Izuku was turning trying to find out what it is a projection of all might appeared scaring the shit out of Izuku.

"HELLO YOUNG IZUKU" all nights voice boomed.

"HOLY SHIT THAF SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME" Izuku said while clasping his chest making sure he was still alive.

"YES IT IS I ALL MIGHT AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU YOUR SCORE.....IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU SCORED A 0 IN COMBAT BUT YOU SCORED 60 POINTS FOR RESCUING PEOPLE.............IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU WERE ACCEPTED INTO UA AND WILL BE IN CLASS 1A WITH MR.AIZAWA" almighty projection then flickered off leaving a shocked Izuku to the core. Izuku started to tear up from joy as he ran everything over again in his head.

"WOOOOOO" nemuri started to cheer for Izuku while giving him the fattest hug along with hizashi and Shota.

"Wait. NO FAR SHOTA GETS TO HAVE HIM ALL THE TIME" nemuri whined realizing the horrible truth. Shota smiled proud he gets to have his problem child all the time. Then he got a sinking realization. He'd have to watch his soon to be son get hurt while fighting.

"Nope I don't want to watch him get hurt so I'm not his teacher nope nope I won't be able to control myself I'll probably hurt a kid" Aizawa said while shaking his head. All he got in return was a bunch of laughing and a quiet voice saying this

"Yknow I can defend myself" Izuku said while moving his head up and down and crossing his arms as a way to assert dominance. All that resulted in was a bunch of awes. But who wouldn't awe at him?