The end

Today was the last day of school for the two teens. This summer will bring adventure and hardship but this couple will power through. Knowing everything will be okay comforted both boys. Saying goodbye was neve Izukus or todorokis cup of tea so they always told people see you later though some the won't see again. Such as one purple students whom name shall not be spoken for my keyboard is to holy. But let me explain what each students doing over the summer.

Izuku-he hangs out with his crew most of the summer but also works at a small cafe known for its coffee. Reporters write that he says he still wants to be a hero for his mother and people like her.

Todoroki-he finally stood up to his father and ended up living with Izuku for awhile but after 2 months his mother got released from the metal hospital. He's the only sibling there since the others moved out.

Uraraka-she still struggles with money but has a really good position at the cafe Izuku works at. She loves to help the poor due to knowing what it feels like so she volunteers at a soup kitchen every other weekend.

Iida-he found out he's gay and has a crush to which he still hasn't told yet it's sero, iida also has a job but he works as a mechanic for cars and sometimes helps people who's quirk is like his.

Bakugo-his mother forced him into an anger management class and has since apologized to Izuku and lots of other people whom has felt his wrath. He also helps Uraraka at the soup kitchen trying to find his morals.

Shota-he worked really hard on his sleep schedule and is now taking less naps but still has some trouble sleeping. He adopted two cats that seem to like Izuku more that him but Shota swears he's not mad. He definitely is.

Hizashi-he's helped Shota with his sleep schedule and also has been taking choir lessons to learn more about time deafness so he can work better on his singing. He sounds wonderful.

Inko-they might not be able to see her but she sees them she's a little jealous of Shota and hizashi but she's thankful they took Izuku in. And she's come to terms of going to hell if she ever sees todoroki do something to Izuku.

Nemuri-she moved out of the house to give Shota,hizashi and Izuku a Little more privacy but she's still there often. She has a girlfriend whom is now known at this point. But it seems she's made nemuri a even better person.

And this my friend is the end. I will make more story's but I do need suggestions and constructive criticism is welcomed. Give me ways to make my story's better and are more pleasing.