Movie time

After finishing his noodles with nemuri, Izuku decided he wanted to convince everyone to watch a movie with him. Even though he seems comfortable in the house he is still shy about asking to do things. So instead of asking them all he asked nemuri to ask shot and hizashi for him.

"Psst nemuri, can you please watch a movie with me and maybe ask Shota and hizashi for me??" Izuku whispered in her ear while he's on his tippy toes. Nemuri was short yet she was still taller that Izuku.

" sure hun, how about you find a movie, okay?" Izuku nodded and made his way into the living room and turned on the TV, while Izuku is doing that nemuri walks over too the couple.

"Hey I guess Izuku is still a little shy but he wants to know if you wanna watch a movie with us?" With hesitation they both agreed and decided they would make this the best movie night ever. Shota made popcorn while hizashi put a whole bunch of candy into a bowl. After they finished that they walked into the living room where nemuri and Izuku both sat in their respected spots. Nemuri knew that if they adopted Izuku she would be the aunt and the two men would be his parents so she sat in a separate couch so they can all bond.

"Hey Izuku we got some snacks" hizashi said as he places them down and sits on Izukus right. Aizawa nodded to agree with hizashi but sits down on Izukus left since it was the last spot. After around 30 seconds more of Izuku trying to find a movie he landed on a American movie called 'Big Hero 6' (goated movie) when the movie started to play Izuku was immediately interested in the movie. The main character is a lot like him. Losing someone you love and trying to do what they did. But one thing Izuku hoped to do was make friends along the way. Just like hero did. Nemuri saw how Izuku slowly feel I love with the movie and made a mental note for what theme things to buy for his room. After the movie ended all Izuku could talk about is how good the movie was and how he loves the plot and how smart hero is for creating the armor and how the plot twist of the daughter coming back was cool. But all and all everyone could tell he liked the movie a lot and that they are probably stuck watching for awhile.