Car ride to a new home?

( quick message, uhh each time deku kinda stutters is because he has the hiccups from crying so much)

As they walked to the side parking lot deku sorta stuck to Aizawa. He wasn't holding on to him but he did stay really close to him. Aizawa realized this and understood that the kid was probably more comfortable with him because he was calm and looked more like a normal person.

"Hey, what's your name kid?" Aizawa asked candy and a little quieter just loud enough so only the three can hear him.

" u-uh Izuku M-Midoriya, but everyone calls me deku" deku said while looking up at the two infront of him. Everyone there knew the meaning of that nickname but decided not to bring it up. Soon enough they got to a black jeep van. (Idk the exact name) mid ngiht was driving, mic was in the front passenger seat, deku and Aizawa were in the back. Aizawa would usually be upfront but he knew deku would probably freak out a little if mic sat back with him. As they started to drive Aizawa looked over at deku and seen that he was slowly drifting off to sleep from crying so much. Soon enough deku fell asleep and sorta slumped down. His head was resting on Aizawas leg and his body was in an akward position. Aizawa knew that the position had to be uncomfortable so he kinda lifted deku slightly to where he was sitting in Aizawas lap with his head resting on the shoulder right next to the window and his legs were across the seats. While deku was sleeping the three hero's started talking.

"So what exactly are we gonna do about this whole situation." Midnight spoke just above a whisper seeing as how deku fell asleep.

"Well we can't send him home because he said that was his only family member, and he's obviously a minor." Mic said while looking in the side mirror next to him.

"Well we will talk about that at the house then we will figure out what to do." Aizawa said while looking back at mic gently. They have been dating since Highschool and Aizawa loved mic so much. Mic loved Aizawa aswell and they weren't afraid to show it.

Time skip to around 15 minutes

They pulled up into the driveway of a moderately big house but not mansion big. It was big enough to comfortably fit around 5-6 people. Getting out of the car was gonna be a challenge for Aizawa but he managed to maneuver his body to the side to get out of the van. Then he changed the way he help deku by making go where he was holding him like a toddler.

             (He held deku like the second one

(He held deku like the second one.)
When they wakes into the house they walked towards the living room so Aizawa can put deku on the couch. And waited until he woke up. While waiting they made some food for all of them but made one plate a smaller portion because they knew that the grief will make it to were deku wouldn't eat a lot. Then after that they discussed possible solutions to this problem. One thing they were all thinking but not one of them said was adopting him. Even though they only knew him for maybe around 2 hours the felt as if they had a real connection with him.