Nothing to live for now (angst)

before walking back to his house he got a phone call. You see dekus mother was very ill and had a caretaker with her when deku wasn't there.

"Hey Molly, what's going on?" Even though deku would never admit it getting a phone call from Molly always scared him. Never knowing what she could say about his mom.

"Izuku, I-I'm so sorry (hic)" Molly was close with the family due to helping Inko with everything.

"N-no your lying, STOP LYING" tears streamed down dekus face as he hopped and prayed this was a sick joke.

"It happend 1 hour ago but we tried everything we could, she wanted me to tell you she loves you so much and that she knows you love her just as much." You could hear molly straining her voice trying not to have it crack.

" no,no NO PLEASE NO" now the tears were at a constant, deku didn't care that people could hear him. He just lost his only family member, his support, his building blocks. Without his mom he would surely crumple into a mass of depression and unsureness.

" if there's anything I could do please just ask me, but she's at ********* hospital and they will need you there to talk about what the next steps are." This time Molly couldn't control the voice cracks. Deku understood her but couldn't make out a word. There was a ringing noise in his ears. Then he just crumpled, he fell to the ground infront of UA and just lost it. He threw his phone resulting in it cracking but he could care less. Just thinking that he wasn't there when she passed broke him. But knowing he has nothing to live for broke him even more. He only wanted to become a hero because of his mom, he only knew how to do basic things because of his mom. Deku just sat there crying infront of his phone for an hour not knowing what do do. Just then teachers started to walk out of the school. Some went away from the gate deku was sat at others walked towards him. Three of the teachers immediately saw him as they walked closer to the gate, the three sat down with deku trying to calm him down enough to tell them what happened. The small cuts on his face made them think he was jumped due to not knowing he was in the entrance exam.

"WOAH, kid are you okay, just breath everything will be okay just follow my breathing" mic said while sitting right next to deku. If this was any other situation deku would be fangirling but nope deku was not gonna do that right now.

"Aw, Baby your okay, your safe don't worry hun, we got you sweetie" Midnight was on the other side of deku kinda rubbing his back trying to help him calm down.

"Listen kid we got you. We just need you to tell us what's going on." Aizawa said while crouching down infront of him. As deku sorta calmed down he just wanted a hug so he kinda reached for aizaaa since he was right infront of him and he felt most comfortable with him.

"She's gone, why her why not me" deku said while hiccuping in Aizawas arms.

" who's gone kid?" Aizawa said while rubbing dekus back. At this point all four were standing  and in sort of a triangle around deku.

"M-mom, she's all I have, I got nothing to live for without her." Deku wasn't trying to push this on the hero's he just was trying to get the weight of his chest. The three hero's looked at eachother then at the boy, it seemed they were all thinking the same thing. They were taking this kid with them and they will take care of the situation in a comfy home with no people around to judge.

"Hey hunny, would be alright if we take you back to our shared house just so we all can be more comfortable and you can calm down better there?" Midnight asked while putting a reassuring hand on his back. Even though deku knew it was weird to go to three complete strangers house be knew they were hero's, and plus if he was kidnapped and killed he would atleast join his mom.

"Y-yea ill g-go with you" deku stuttered out as he looked back at all of them. This entire time he had no idea who he hugged exactly because his vision was blurry from the tears. But he realized it was Aizawa and sorta gasp quietly.