First day of highschool

"IZUKU CMON WE ARE GONNA BE LATE". Hizashi yelled up the stairs letting Izuku they are on crunch time. Soon they heard feet running down the stairs and seen Izuku slide into the kitchen with his socks. He ate breakfast really quick and we all ran out the door, we jumped into the car this time shotas driving and nemuri is in the back with Izuku.

"You excited izuku" nemuri asked while stuffing papers into her bag one of which tore and ended up half in the bag and half on the ground.

"Kinda I'm nervous about meeting new people" Izuku said honestly. By this time the adults figured out that izuku has social anxiety and is scared of new people.

"There's no need to be scared trust me if Shota even saw a weird look from someone towards you I bet he'll kick them out immediately" hizashi said while turning in his seat to look at izuku. They all knew that was true and no one objected otherwise. Soon enough they were at UA the most prestigious school in Japan and was the toughest of kids.

"U-um Shota, I kinda need help with my tie I was never really taught how to tie a tie" Izuku said with hesitation. If anything screamed no father this was that one thing. Shota helped Izuku while also showing him how to do it. After that they entered the school for the first time of this 210 day school year.

"Okay, just follow me and I'll show you where the home room is." Shota said while walking down a hall. There weren't a lot of kids due to it being 3 minutes after the late bell.

"What do I call you in the classroom?" Izuku asked while jogging up to Shota to catch up.

"You can call me Mr.Aizawa just so you don't have to deal with grief from other students." Shota said while looking at him. You could tell Izuku didn't really like that because they've grown quite close.

"Or you can call me Shota if you don't care what the other kids say." Shota added just to make him happy.

" I'll call you Mr.Aizawa but I might change it after a week or so cause ew." Izuku said joking around. Soon after they arrived at the classroom, Izuku walked in first and kinda froze when everyone turned to look at him.

"OH, Hey deku-kun" uraraka ran up to him and pulled towards a group.

"OI DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!💥💥💥💥" yelled a raspy voice. Everyone turned to look at them.

"U-uh, hi Kacchan" Izuku Said shyly.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME HOW DID YOU MAKE IT IN?? DID YOU CHEAT!!!" Kacchan screamed while staring dead at Izuku

"ALRIGHT, That's enough outta you bakugo. One more word and I'll expel you." Shota said sternly. This made Kacchan shut up immediately.

"Anyways let's get going it's time for your assessment" Shota said seriously.

"What about orientation?" Uraraka asked while looking out to where Orientation was happening.

"We ain't going now let's go!"Shota yelled rushing the students out. He held Izuku back for a minute and asked him a question.

"What was that all about?" He asked trying to find out the answer.

"He's and old bully of mine, not shocked he didn't grow up one bit" Izuku said chuckling to himself. Shota just nodded and started to walk with the class with Izuku right next to him. Yea the class will find out sooner than later if they keep acting so close.