Assessment

The class waited on the field trying to figure out the first task.
"Okay listen up..you will take this baseball and throw it except you can use your quirk to enhance your throw. Also whoever is at the bottom of the leaderboard gets expelled." The class went crazy after the last sentence saying how it isn't fair for him to do that. Then the first person was called up.
"Todoroki your up." Shota said pointing at a red and white haired boy. Izuku became red when he first saw todoroki and that didn't go unnoticed by Shota and Uraraka. Todoroki grabbed the ball and used his ice quirk to shoot it up in the air.
"700m, bakugo your next" Shota said while writing down the score. Bakugo walked up took a deep breath and threw the ball. But not without shouting his favorite word.
"DIEEEEEEEEE" bakugo said while throwing the ball. He looked at Shota waiting for his distance.
"705.2m, Iz-Midoriya your next" Izuku walked up staring at Shota while smiling so far Izuku hadn't slipped up but Shota almost did. He took the ball and threw it while trying to use as much power as possible.
"705.3m" Shota said calling up the next student but Izuku couldn't hear the name cause bakugo decided to go into a blind rage after losing to a 'useless nobody'. Later after the ball test, class 1A had a break so they were getting to know eachother.
"Midoriya, I'm iida tenya. I wanted to apologize for my rude and disrespectful attitude towards you at the entrance exams" iida said while bowing repeatedly.
"Oh, no need to apologize I get why you were so uptight I mean I'm pretty sure all of us were under a lot of stress from the test." Izuku said while smiling. Soon more people came over and introduced themselves. Eventually 2 groups were formed one containing Izuku,iida,Uraraka,Tsuyu,and Todoroki. The other group were formed with bakugo,kirishima,sero,Mina,and denki. they became the Bakusquad the other called dekusquad.
"Midoriya come over here." Shota said sternly. Izuku walked over and stood infront of Shota.
"One I saw that smirk and I slipped up once, two come to my classroom before lunch I have your food, and lastly I saw the way you look at Todoroki." Shota said with a smirk. This was payback. And if you took a quick glance you would of thought a tomato free legs and was standing infront of Shota.
"Shotaaaaaa stawp" Izuku said with his hands over his face.
"Yea yea" Shota rolled his eyes and winked shooing Izuku away with his hands.
"What was that about?" A monotone voice said next to Izuku when he got back.
"O-oh nothing. Just talking about my score" Izuku said while blushing realizing the voice came from non other than todoroki himself. Looking back at Uraraka Izuku saw her wink at him. Izuku knew this was gonna be a long year and boy was he right.