WAIT WHAT

It was exactly a month before Izukus birthday and Shota plus hizashi had a surprise for Izuku. You see they wanted a kid for the longest time. And all of a sudden poof there's Izuku. Obviously the reason they found Izuku was not ideal but it had been over a couple of weeks and they already felt like family. And they want this to be extra special so they invited Izukus friends so they can help surprise him. So there they all were. All piled behind the couch waiting for Izuku to walk in after going to the store. Then he walked in..singing?

"Wise men say, only fools rush in~. But I can't help, falling in love with you, shall I say? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you." His voice was beautiful and no one's ever seen this side of him. But no matter what they still jumped out and surprised him.

"SUPRISED" they all said in unison while the two tallest todoroki and iida help up a colorful sign saying (can we adopt you?)

" AHHHHHH" izuku screamed before he read the sign.

"Wait,wait hoooooooold up" Izuku started but was stopped by tears caressing his cheek. Ofc like the good newly parents they are they rushed to give him a hug

                  (Credit to artist obv)But what no one knew was that there was another surprise

But what no one knew was that there was another surprise. Later in the evening todoroki asked to talk to Izuku about something in class. Turns out he lied just to get him away and alone.

"Izuku, I Like you like a lot and I really want to know if you do too." Todoroki already knew the answer because he might be dense but not that dense.

"To-I mean shoto. I really like you too and I'm glad it's a mutual feeling" Izuku said while walking closer for a hug. But little did both of them know someone took a picture (sneaky mic)

        (I FOUND THE PERSON FOR THIS ONE CREDIT TO @PlusUltra100 ON TWITTER) This was the best day ever for Izuku and he hoped his mom was watching everything that has happened

This was the best day ever for Izuku and he hoped his mom was watching everything that has happened. And he prayed this is how this new chapter will stay. But no matter what he's always grateful for todoroki and his dad and papa. (Shota is dad and hizashi is papa) Izuku really wanted to have todoroki stay the night not to do any nasty but to just relax and talk about everything and anything. His dad was sorta against it but decided to let them have a sleepover as long as he kept the door cracked open. Which wasn't a problem at all and the happily obliged.

"Yknow I knew you liked me since the 2nd week of school" todoroki said out of the blue which made Izuku almost break his neck when he turned to look at him.

"What how?" Izuku asked oblivious to the fact that he was so bad at hiding it.

"Well let's see. You turned red everytime I looked at you or spoke, you literally don't know how to whisper to Uraraka annnnnnnd you forgot to private your snap story" todoroki said as if it was so obvious which it was but not to Izuku.

"I-... you saw so much on that story🫠" Izuku said while remembering everything he posted on his private story.

"Yuh such as how you literally listed everything you love about me." Todoroki said while looking into Izukus eyes. You can tell he literally had no idea this was happening. But yet he wasn't mad he was kinda grateful for fate doing this. And now Izuku was ready for what the future threw at him.