The funeral

Sadly the day had come. The one Izuku was praying wouldn't come for another 49 years but unfortunately it was time. He had to say goodbye, Molly came over at 4 after Izuku texted her the address. They both shared a hung shedded tears with eachother and got ready. It was going to be a small service with the only family being there would be Izuku whom wasn't even sure he was ready to go say goodbye. But with his family by his side he knew he need to do it. The song that played while they lowered her in the grave was a beautiful song describing Inkos life. Even though Izuku vowed to himself that he won't cry he still couldn't help it. But he knew that better days will come. The part that really got to him was how empty the church was. His mother was a kind thoughtful women who sacrificed so much for other people. She would give the last of her food to a homeless man even if she was starving. She loved everyone unconditionally no matter what. You could be a villain and she knew that but if you were hurt she would help you. That was Izukus mom and he was proud of it. He knew her better than anyone and he knew that she deserved better than what he could give her. But he knew deep down that she would love whatever he did for the funeral.