Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

I want to thank you for reading this. It truly means the world to me.

I'm writing this as a way for you to notice the things I'm about to list. This story follows two characters, Lily and Theodore, and they both visibly go through character development. 

I think it would just be a fun easter egg to keep a look out for. Notice how Lily starts off her behavior and then how her personality changes over time. Watch for behavior and thought changes.

For Theodore, notice his behavior. That's all I'll say about him.

As I'm taking my time to write this (not trying to be a pick-me girl, just putting things into perspective)

it takes me (I'm not kidding) about 2-3 hours to write each chapter. I write it, edit it, and then revise it again. I really take my time. So if you could leave a comment every now and again, I would really appreciate it. If you like reading this, click on the star/vote for this story so other people could find and experience this adventure :)

Again, thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a great rest of your day. :)

Lots of Luv <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I appreciate people reading my book, I do not allow ANY copying from my book, or publishing of any kind because this is my work. Thank you.