How It Started

Click ....swoosh....

Thud... Swoooshh..

"Myra tum ab tak taiyar nhi hui? Mai kabse tumhare intezar kr raha. ... Kya hai yrr? Rohit said exasperatedly totally annoyed by the way his wife was taking time just to smother herself to look pretty.

(Myra, how much time are you going to take, I have been waiting for a while now...what the fuck?)

"Ha tumhara kya h, tumne pant aur shirt pehenli aur ho gye taiyar, izzat bacchane ka tekha maine hi to leke rakha h .... She turned back to come face to face with her husband," To intezar karo!

(Yeah right! You just have to wear pant and a shirt and what about me, everyone is going to judge the reputation of this family while looking at me....so wait!)

Thud ...thud ... 

Rohit didn't react to his wife's words. He was exhausted fighting like this everyday and that's when his attention diverted to the rattling voice of the windows he yelled," Dhiraj kaka!!

...

...

Knock !  After a short while footsteps were echoing and soon he heard the knocking of the door,"Uncle, please close all the windows of the house seems like a storm is coming and keep the main door shut until we arrived.

"Ji saheb ji! He replied agreeing on.

"And, keep Tanya with you and Sharmili— he was interjected by Dhiraj.

"Saheb ji I will keep Samira also with us so that she would not be sca — Dhiraj Uncle Do what you have been asked for? Do not disturb Samira. She is practicing her piano notes and tell ....

" Ha, Dhiraj kaka Do not disturb her, as she is Queen of England, right? Tomorrow she is going to give her well awaited performance! Myra intercepted as Rohit look at her disappointed.

He knew that Myra always wanted her first born to be a son so that one day he could continue the family heritage and become the Heir to the family business, when the due date came all of us realise that Its not a boy but a girl and from then all hell broke loose.

Myra never looked at the girl except doing her duties as Mother, giving her name just on papers. Rohit on the other hand just accepted the girl because he was his own but somewhere deep down he knew that  He too wanted it to be a boy.

"Rohit.... my Baby...our baby..where is he?

"Congratulations, Mrs Rajput Its a girl!, Just then Doctor came with nurse tailing behind with the little bundle of joy who was smiling like angel when cooed by the nurse.

"Rohit, your baby is perfectly healthy even though there were complications, I can tell you she is one  hell of a fighter along with her mother.", She said smiling as she knew them both because Rohit and  her were college friends.

She noticed the frowned on her face and asked,"what happened are you uncomfortable anywhere? She checked all her vitals and reports which came out perfect except one and she realised by knowing the expression on her face at this point that the aftermath isn't going to be pleasant.

" Doctor, after this ...uhhhmmm ... This ...uunhm operation.... When can I get pregnant again? Myra asked hastily.

Nikita had a disappointed look at her face, she knew exactly where this was going but to see this even now and to say that people who are well educated think like this ... Is a shame on society. She masked her feelings, her face impassive and said professionally," I don't think you should think about it any time sooner."