Meeting Him

"OMG, after so many months we are shopping together like this," Ruhaani said her voice lace with content as they head towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Hmm, the smell is so nice I'm famished." Samaira said whiningly as she didn't get to eat while shopping  busy being the dummy, on which they were trying any and every new piece of jewellery to figure if it is looking awesome or not.

After the whole eventful day, her steps were faltering conveying her body has worn out by all the physical and mental exertion she has been doing for the past one week  and she would pass out at any moment if she didn't get the needed fuel to work normally.

After finding the booth especially a corner one in a busy restaurant like this was an implication of the happy end of the day, but as they were heading they accidentally found someone familiar dining with someone.

The familiar person was Samarth Khanna.

Ruhani's Fiance.

Actually He was having dinner with a woman maybe his business partner but it doesn't seem like it was because the way Ruhaani was fuming as if the whole situation was wrong in its own way rather than a business dinner.

"Ruhaani, let's go. Maybe he's on some kind of business dinner," Samaira said because she knew how Ruhaani was. If given a choice she would directly barge into that cabin and chew the head out of that woman.

"No Samy, She isn't some kind of business partner... She is his love!!

"First love!!"

What!!

Samaira dashed forward her eyes was raging with fire.

How could he do this to her friend?

Just then a hand stop her, clutching her hand so determinedly like her life was dependent on it.

"Don't.... Please!!

"Ruh... He is your fiance and here he is romancing with some other chic called his first love, "Samaira containing her anger.

I don't care if he had 15 others before but today his present is different. He is committed to someone, he isn't the bachelor like he once was; his actions have as much affect on him as that on  certain someone and in this case she is his better half.

"Ruh....?

This time it was Priya, her voice carried concern for her best friend.

"Please, don't ask and swear if anyone goes anywhere near to him I'll never going to talk to any of you ever." Ruhani said her voice somewhat carrying an unsaid grief and fear.

"Okay, if you don't want us to confront him, what about you huh!" Samaira forcibly takes her hand away from her grasp.

Ruhaani : ...

She wasn't saying anything. Is this how love makes people to do unwanted things.

"Okay girls don't create a scene right in the middle of a restaurant, let's go into our booth and discuss further". Her words emphasizing on the word discuss to let someone know that only truth is the way now.

"I'm not hungry you guys enjoy." With that said Ruhaani dashed off in a flash turning the whole mood they were in sour.

"Priya, you should atleast eat something it is not good for the baby— Samaira just drop me off to my home, I just want to sleep now." Priya said cutting her off.

Samaira didn't argue further, as it was already night time and she has responsibility to fulfill.

"Okay, if you are hungry eat the snacks we have purchased."