Going Back

I knew why Aunty had called tomorrow. Today was her Parents' Death Anniversary. Every time on this day she does Shardh Pooja in the name of my parents in the temple, its a way to pay tribute and gratitude to our ancestors.

If the rituals are done with full faith, Believe, and Love our ancestors get happy and  blessed us with a happy life, by their blessings merits of each member of the family increases by destroying their sins and bless us with good fortune. Therefore it is done by a family member especially by the eldest son and when there is no son, it is done by male member of the said family but in my case I do it every year unfortunately for my mother and father.

Honk*

The sudden sound of honk distracted me from my thoughts that were daring to surface again in my mind maybe that's why I had that nightmare tommorow. I realised we were already halfway to our destination which was  The Sanjogh Mansion. Everybody in Delhi knew whom it belongs to - The Singh's. It was located in one of the paush localities of Delhi, this locality was among those where only big fat businessman and politicians were allowed not even film stars or any other famous personalities. There is always a restriction for outside vehicles like Autorickshaw or private car service providers to enter into these areas

My first time here had made me a little too scared and anxious by the silence prevaled over the society. It was eerily silent even for a girl like me. I check my smartwatch for the time as It was a little far from the airport and  seeing that I landed at 7:00 am that means I have One more hour left. I adjusted myself on the seat and started gazing outside the window indulging myself with the scenery.

It hasn't changed much but the street and people have upgraded themselves. All the happy memories started exploding in my mind. I have come a long way from Delhi to Mumbai sure the journey wasn't easy but it was worth it just then her mobile buzz with a notification.

Family Group*

Tanya* : where are you di, and you ditched the driver again 🤔.

Shivansh* : Wow! How can you always do that Dad would never allow me and Bhai will kill me

Shivaash* : the message deleted

I laugh at his antics and his fear for him. I know that he wouldn't have touched his mobile phone yet but whenever they both say something or does he instantly knows I don't know how though. That's why they fear not about him but the punishment that is awaiting.

They are the troublemaker of the house mostly Shivaansh.

Uncle* : Did someone just said what shouldn't have been said?

Shivansh* : Dad, Bhai ka to pata nhi pr aap jarrur ek din marwayenge mujhe

It brings a smile to my face. Shivu was like that, always the naughty but sweet kind of guy. He was attached to me more than Tanya. I still remember when I was living for Mumbai.

*I was in my room packing the bags and checking if I had forgot something. I knew he was there on the bed following my every movement as if engraving it for life.

I stood up and smile that I had keep all the necessary things and my bags were ready for its destination as I was walking out I heard slow muffled voice attach with slow hiccups.

That was the first time I had seen him crying not even when he was going. I knew he was sad but pretended like he was a big guy can handle everything. I immediately left everything and hugged the life out of him. I just stood there listening to his cries and caressing his back," Di mat jao na please.

"Di, stay with me, Don't go. Please! His eyes pleading, I would have said yes but I knew I had to go not for myself but the girl who wanted to create her own identity. I wanted to prove I can be anything and everything.

"Ansh, I promise I'll come back sooner than you can think. It is my dream to be a fashion designer. If they had good colleges here I wouldn't have choose an option to stay away from you. You know na that how much I love you.

"Hmm, he nodded and let go of me.

"You promised to come sooner and you have to be here every holiday if you promised than I'll let you go.

I kissed his forehead lovingly much longer than I thought. *

Ting ...ting* Bringing myself to reality, I look at the new messages in the group that were from Aunty and Tanya.

Aunty* : Tanya, I don't care where you are, I want you here by 10.

Tanya* : Dad... Bhai!! Please I don't want to be here.

After reading her reply, how can I even persuade her. I closed my eyes for a second reminiscing all the childhood memories most of them were bitter but from the day I held her in my arms; I knew I had to protect her she was so soft and chubby that my heart couldn't stop its palpitations. Those years were the best but then the tragedy happened and we shifted to Singh household.

After that, Tanya had grown up more like a princess and she was; she was the apple of an eye of the family especially Abhimanyu and Uncle.

She wasn't raised as a Rajput but like a Singh, gradually through years she became -

Tanya Raj Singh.

This doesn't mean that she loves her sister any less but sometimes she is envious of, her fate and the love she got from Aunty and Uncle as her parents, A protective yet supportive brother like Abhimanyu whom she can turn to at any point in life and her twin Shivansh.

She too was the part of the family but more like an outsider whom they sympathize with ....

"Mam, We are here it seems like there are barricades and we can't proceed further, the driver said.

"Just let it be here", I said and moved to get out of the car after handing him the money.

"Mam... I looked at the familiar car and the person who seems to be new early in his twenties standing near the car.

"Chote Saheb said to pick you up from here, the person said. I wasn't surprised I knew he knows that I hate being in any of Singh's car.

"Its okay bhaiya, I'll go by walking from here— Ring* suddenly his phone rang, his face immediately shrinked and I knew who had called.

" Ha Saheb ji ..  ji ... No, she is saying she will walk ahead... Ji saheb... Oh ! ...okay I'll give it to her.

I heard his whispers and soon he handed the phone towards me, he responded to take the phone with fear shrouded all over his face but his fear weren't important over mine. Why everything is happening so fast its like unwillingly I have to be a part of it.

Seeing that I wasn't going to take he informed to him.

"Ha ... Ji ..okay, Saheb ji. His Whispers ended but the last part why did he looked at me nervously.

"Sir said, he hesitated but I waited for him to complete," said that if you didn't reach within 15 minutes he will personally come to escort you up till our- your - our room".

I smile, his face immediately relieve,  *Tell your master that who fuck he is*, if my face was readable I would have made sure it reached till him but he immediately frowned seeing my stony poker face, " Ma-am pl- please come.

I know my aura was suffocating him but I was angry that how could he?, I didn't had any option.

Otherwise that Fucker won't stop until I was sleeping next to him in his bed.

I rub my temples a habit I'm attached to a lot when I'm nervous I hope me obeying will get me my pass to do things my way.

But whom she was believing!!!

🦋

Hello mere Titliyo 🦋

Welcome to my humble abode!!:⁠^:⁠-⁠)

Phirse milkar accha laga... I hope you are not considering our FL a coward. It's just that when it comes to a certain someone she can't help it.

Please if you are loving it...
Please Vote, comments and share..

Let the world dive into there lovestory(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤