Family Time

The sudden urge to drink water woke me up from my deep trance, I tried to get up as if something heavy was loaded on me. I couldn't get up to take the bottle which is kept on the side table. As frustrated, I open my eyes to see that jerk had his head buried inside the crook of my neck and body pressed against his that was on top of me.

I tried to use my legs to wriggle out of him but that fucker was settled in between me with his crotch against mine. My legs as if suddenly abandon were laying on top of his widespread octopus legs making me furious right into the morning.

 My legs as if suddenly abandon were laying on top of his widespread octopus legs making me furious right into the morning

Here he was sleeping peacefully and my morning was ruined.

"Abhimanyu wake up! I said shaking him.

"Let me sleep a little bit more. He mumble under my neck adjusting himself to a more comfortable position.

"You can sleep however you want but let me get up." I replied softly.

"You didn't let me sleep the whole night," he said halfway getting up his eyes boring fake anger directed towards me and voice a little whining like a girl but it sounded so wrong as if he intended to sound it like that.

"Wh-what are you saying? I said stuttering not believing him.

"You move so much in your sleep like you are fighting kushti right in the middle of the bed," he said and my eyes got wide as saucer looking at him as if he was joking, right...?

But his playful look didn't stop there.

"I had to save myself so I just cage you within myself", He said so innocently his eyes round up looking at me adorably like he was looking for reward after saving the world from the enemy.

"I didn't said to sleep with me." I said accusing him for his stubbornness.

He pressed more of himself into me, making me arch my back feeling him so close just to create a little distance from him but to my dismay, I forgot that the man infront of me was stubborn as hell, my cheek flustered by his sudden action, my hands stiff rooted to my side like a helpless being.

He slowly bent forward and kissed my cheeks, his lips pressing my cheeks longer than intended.

"What are you doing, umm its - its uncomfortable down there! I said void of any emotions so that he couldn't sense my embarrassment. Never in my whole life someone has touched me like this and this was making me a little bit uneasy. I could feel his member tightly pressed, it rose a sudden panic in me I just wanted to get away from him. All of this was so cringy and awkward that I couldn't control myself to hate him more.

I could feel him stiff against my body, pressing a kiss on my forehead he detached himself from me. As soon as he was away my body started to relax my tensing muscles, my panic breathing got normal again. I was feeling a little comfortable now that he was away. He was invading my privacy for way too long and it was making me exhausted fighting.