Wedding Bells -3

"Samaira,

Rukhsaar let her rest her head on her lap while she said," Kal jab tumhaari shadi ho jayegi to tum sirf Samaira nhi reh jaungi.

"Tumhaare aage kisi aur ka naam jud jayega, vo aisa insaan hoga jiske sath tum apna sab kuch batongi, apna sukh ...dukh.. aur aise lambe safar mai smajhdaari aur dharya bana k rakhna padhta h .

Ye tum dono k liye Naya phase hoga, cheezo ko samajhne k liye ek dusro ko waqt dena. Shaadi sirf ek insaan ki nhi balki do alag alag log aur unke parivaro k Milan ka sakshi hota h. Tumhaare actions sirf tumhaare tak seemat nhi hota h vo pure parivar pr asar krta h.

"Samjhi...!!

"Hmmm.

Seeing her low humm she realised that just like her, Samaira's fears were  taking over her thoughts.

"Abhimanyu ek accha ladka h Sam, mai jaanti hu tum dono ki shuruaat ek bumpy ride ki tarah Hui h pr ek mauka to tum de hi sakti ho. Vo tumse bahot pyar krta aur ye saaf jhalak ta h uski nazro se... Sirf tumhara hi intezaar kr raha h vo ..

"Bhabhijaan, aap bahot bholi ho aapko kuch nhi pata jink aap badhai kr rahe ho vo ek no. K ....k ..

She didn't know her heart constricted a little, she let herself hide deeper into her lap so that Rukhsaar couldn't notice her discomfort.

"K ...k kya ...? ..huh!! Mai tumhe influence nhi kr rahi hu pr ek baat h Jo tumhe jarrur Jaan na chahiye, "Tumhare Bhai ka kaam abhi bhi baki h pr Abhimanyu ne apne team ko bheja h to do the work so that he could attend the wedding carefree and be there for you."

"Manipulator.. kahi k !!, "Samaira thought.

" So bride to be... ready ho, soon the door open by Ruhaani.

....

If there was one word to describe the venue was blissful and Euphoric because the wedding wasn't lavish or extravagant but amicable and beautiful due to the Idyllic view of the location with an enchanting canvas of the mountain and naturally flowing water body near the house.

The house was just perfectly decorated with every colour choose and design by Yuvika herself making it Elegant yet classy right from the entrance to the Wedding Hall. It was a close knit wedding only family members were included no business partners or overseas directors.

Just family.

Abhimanyu was standing near the window looking out at the lawn that was adorned with lightings and decoratives making it glow like Sun, but his mind was drifted off to the childhood they once shared.

A smile formed on his lips, the journey which he has come across. From hopeless nights to a promise to spend every night together.

He realised now how he used to hate her and refused to acknowledge her, I think Destiny can't be overruled.

"Bhaiya ye lijiye aapka Pheta(Turban)," Tanya said handing her the Turban bringing out of the trance he was!

"Ohho!! Nazar na lag jaye mere bete ko!! Yuvika said as soon as she enter into the groom's room.  She had been dying to see her son in sherwani and having a grand wedding just as she had thought with the daughter in law of her choice which she had chosen since the day she had seen her the first time.

She knew only Samaira was the one she wanted as her daughter in law. It was the last rite of her Mother in law also and it was her choice as well.

She came forward and kiss the crown of his head. Tanya was also standing right beside him," Mom, don't cry!

"Ma ... Abhimanyu said with concern but she cut him off," khushi k aasu h pagal."

"Ohh! Look at my Dashing Son! Raj and Shivansh entered the room after looking out for all the things that are going to be needed for the Pheras .

"Bhai, kya lag rahe ho aap... Di Aaj aapse impress ho jayegi." Shivansh said earning a glare from him.

Raj came closer and kissed his forehead and cheek with love and hugged him.

He broke the hug while caressing his head," You are looking beautiful my boy. Always take care of my daughter,okay?"

"Wada h hamesha khayal rakhunga!"

Yuvika said, "Let's go it's almost time for the wedding and Panditji is asking for the groom to perform some pre-wedding rituals."

....

The night air was chill as expected of the mountain areas. Though the ambiance was cold but the burning of the holy fire prevented any evil eye or   negativity in the surrounding area to reach near the kund and purify the heart and mind of the one present due to the constant mantras chanted by the Panditji making it pure and lively.

"Kanya ko bulaya jaaye, Panditji said.

"Ji Panditji, Rehaan replied but Shivansh too followed because he was more of a brother to her than a Devar.

Abhimanyu couldn't stop himself from looking at the entrance, it had been a week since he had last seen. her when they were in her apartment. Soon after that they departed their way, one going to the shopping and other one in the office with a heavy heart.

Soon both reached the bridal room, as soon as the door opened, there she was sitting on the chair her eyes casted down can't able to face herself,
The bride emanated regal elegance, adorned in attire befitting a queen, with every detail meticulously crafted to perfection. Her ensemble exuded opulence, draping her in cascading layers of luxurious fabric and sparkling jewels, commanding attention with its grandeur.

Yet, amidst the splendor, her eyes betrayed a hint of vulnerability, softened by the nervousness and jitters that fluttered within her. Despite her majestic appearance, there was a delicate tremor in her gaze, reflecting the weight of the momentous occasion and the anticipation of the unknown.

As soon as she heard the clicking sound, her eyes met with her brother Rehaan and Shivansh.

"You are looking so beautiful bacha, bilkul Rani ki tarah pata hi nhi chala tum itne badi kab ho gyi."

Rehaan said hugging her carefully not to ruin her makeup.

"Ok-okay, guys ye waqt senti hone ka nhi h aur Di nazar na Lage kisi ki aapko Aaj aap bilkul Samaira Abhimanyu Singh lag rhe h ...q ki Rani sirf Raja ki ho sakti h.

It was his way of saying destiny has its way always however you try to run or escape. Samaira understood that but she was bewildered that if she should laugh at her destiny or be happy with it.

"Chale..

..