Book Cover

My Handsome Ladies and My Beautiful Gentleman...

Attention!!.... Attention!!!

I have designed my first cover for the book.

I hope you liked it and share your views with me in the comments.

I will totally appreciate it if you could give me any suggestions or corrections you feel like it is missing.

Don't directly disapprove I would feel grateful if you're words would be kindful enough to say.

Okay okay let's give you a look out to my new cover.

Note : This covers are solely produce and design by me, so I would appreciate if you do not use it anywhere else in any kind of way. All the rights regarding these images belongs to me. I hope you would respect my right as a creator and writer

Tada!!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉

This is the best among all

This is the best among all ... But I happened to fall in love with all.....     🥰🥰

And here is the third one : 🎉🥰

Cheers!! 🎉🎉🎉

Now here is our Synopsis:

Here it is unedited...

"Your eyes, they are more expressive than you let yourselves," he said. His soft tone piercing my heart.

I know my face is still impassive yet my heart is palpitating against his rhythmic one.

He knows.... My exterior is a facade just like a prism you need just one light to know what lies within the spectrum of my cold personality.

Should I be threatened? ....my eyes still focus on him.

He is the devil of my life. Yet he is the sunshine i never thought I needed.

"What are they expressing, my love? I slowly walk closer to him, my eyes glued to his silver ones. He took his step backward taking the support of the table, half sitting and legs lazily staying on the floor as if he was finding a perfect position to pin someone right under his arms

A smirk lightly spread across his face making her heart flutter thousand times in a minute making her stop in her pursuits

" Come here and I'll tell you my Jaan," He signalled her with her fingers, dare to come closer.

She knew this was a trap. He was provoking her, he wasn't like this, Abhimanyu Singh wasn't a seducer. He was an upstanding person and a virtuous man.

She went closer but farther enough that she couldn't reach until his arms lengths, a mischievous smile spreading through her heart," Abhi-mani pee's in his pannies!!"

Hahahaha..... She ran out of the room, her laughter roaring along hallways.

Her laughter echoed like music to his heart. He admitted he wasn't expecting this making him embarrassed but her laughter cured it all ...

His hands stop right above his heart that was beating so fast," Haye Mera Dil le gyi!! (She has my heart!!)

.....

Abhimanyu Singh is the Eldest son of Raj and Yuvika Singh. A self made billionaire but is forced to look after his Dad's Empire until its heir arrives.

Samira Rajput, She is known as the Iron Queen in the fashion industry. At the age of 29, In an industry of cut throat competition, she made a name for herself and her company.

What happens when both of their worlds collide through a force greater than they wish.

Can a promise of last wish mend their broken heart?

~

OMG!!....OMG!!

THE FIRST AESTHETIC for our COUPLE

I'm so excited 🎉🥳😊....

This is first time I'm making something like this please do understand that Im no expert in these area but I tried hard to gave a glimpse to you all of how could we relate it to in real life.... Like giving life to my characters..

Hurray 🎉🙌!!

Here we go!!

I was so excited while making it

I was so excited while making it. First of all I didn't understand what kind of cover I designed that would represent my character and me at the same time.

And ...And if you think this is okay or not then do tell me because this is not the only one I'm gonna make.

So don't worry we choose the best among them and that would be the final cover of our book.

And I would genuinely try to come up with best design better from the previous one's.

I hope you could Embrace My Hug.

Bye guys ...
Muah 😘