Getting back

Even though he agreed to give her space but he couldn't help it, his heart was already missing that one person.

he made his way towards her leaving figure and in two strides he reached towards her catching her arm in a tight grip and pulling her with him towards the adjacent room.

Click !!

She saw him pulling but before she could react he was already clicking the door shut making the difference between the outside world and them.

"What are you doing I have to lea- ssssh!!

He turned around and glared at her, daring her to say.

"What did I tell you about running away?"

Listening to him, her cheeks puffed up in anger,"I wasn't running and I won't. Get that in your head."

Even though around the clock, she admits that she has this thought countless times and she wanted too but now it's like she has accepted her fate.

"I know", his gruff voice entering into her ears making her raised an eyebrow at him to question his response.

"I just wanted to know what is going into your head", he said truthfully to which a sigh escaped her mouth.

"How can I make you believe even after everything?"

She said remembering all the things that happened the previous night right from struggling to accepting his demand or... or his wish.

What more does he want?

"We can start with a promise!," Abhimanyu replied.

"A Promise?"

"Yes, Promise of always trying hard and putting equal efforts to make this relationship work."

..
..
..

"Mam?"

"Mam?"

A girl with an average height, her little hands slightly tapping the devil who was sleeping like a log all coup up on the sofa that was in front of the desk.

"Huh!" Her eyes squinted watching the person who dared to wake her up but her drowsiness didn't let her get up. She just close her eyes again moving to the other side and burying her face deeper into the cushions,"Leave me."

"Mam, wake up otherwise Ruhani Mam will come barging down the office to drag you with her for shopping," Riya said throwing her trump card in attempt to wake her up otherwise who knows when the she - devil would snap her temper on her, "No way," even just thinking about it was giving her goosebumps in broad daylight.

Before she gathered the courage to wake up the Devil again, she herself woke up frantically checking the room as if trying to find something or someone.

Riya who was accessing the situation quickly understood her Madam,"Mam she is not here yet." An amusing smile spreading across her face.

She could clearly feel her leaving a sigh of content but her breadth hitched after hearing her next words," But she will be here in exactly after one and a half an hour."

Samaira who was feeling completely exhausted reluctantly left her cozy, warm sofa which had become her bed for this past one week.

Her eyes fell on the clock beside the table, it was 7 am in the morning. Her office wasn't big, it was just 6000 sq ft. With 15 employees. Even to get a space like this in Mumbai, she has to pay a hefty amount as a rent every month that too in a locality where giant companies reside along with her.