Mrs.

Chale..

Hell she was nervous, to face everyone...especially him.

Darpok ...!her consciousness mock her.

Mai aur darti hu Abhimanyu se ...naah!!...  The closer they were near the entrance, rapid was her heart beating against her ribcage.

Her steps faultered, Thankfully it was Rukhsaar who had securely hold her in her hands.

As soon as the lightings were heavily flashing near the entrance she realised one step and there is no going back.

"Bhabhi mai aayi ...She told Rukhsaar in low tone so that no one could hear her it was good that Shivansh was walking ahead carrying the viel but Rukhsaar knew her very well, as soon as she was ready run away from there Rukhsaar hold her hands securely.

"Tum kahi nhi Jaa rhi ho .. Samaira!

"Bhabhi please...."

Looking that the people where not walking ahead making Shivansh hailt in his step.

He look back to see that what happened then he realised that it was doomed to be happened that's why he had come so that Abhimanyu don't come up to her.

"Di, kya hua I know that you are nervous pr aapko Bhai pr itna bhi vishwas nhi ..?

"Shivu, please ...please let me — you know na I can't.. do you want Bhai to come ..plz maan jayi na ...

Shivansh tried to pursue her so that the wedding could end without any drama peacefully.

She needed time she doesn't care If Abhimanyu bring the hell down here but she wasn't ready.

She wasn't ready.

Rehaan understood her, "Take your time and I'll see if Abhimanyu or anybody can come and get you without your permission."

His eyes were convicted but Rukhsaar who was standing there watching thought that without force even if the eternity would be spend she wouldn't come willingly.

.

...

Abhimanyu was becoming impatient with time, his heart flicker when he saw the people coming but actually no one was there.

Seeing his restless brother Tanya said,"Bhai dheeraj rakhiye Sabra ka fal meetha hota h !"

And hearing her everybody started laughing at the impatient boy.

But Raj standing there understood that something was amiss as they should have been here.

Abhimanyu knew what could be this, he reach out to for his phone and call Shivansh.

" Hello, Bhai jara bhi intezaar nhi ho raha h na rukiye ye dulhan aapki waqt lagaigi."

Abhimanyu ignore his brother,"Shiv put the call on speaker and just do it Don't question it."

Shivansh who tried to rebel couldn't go against his brother and defeatedly put the call on the speaker.

" Sam, Mujhe nhi pata tum andar se kya feel kr rahi pr itna pata h k mai Tumhara intezaar krne k liye ready hu. Tumhe jitna samay chahiye lelo pr  ek baar tumne vo chaukhat langh di phir there is no going back Samaira. After that I don't ever want to see the same caution every time you have. I want you to accept our relation and move forward with it.

And if I saw the same rejection I don't know what I will do Samaira, this is the last time I'm giving you a choice cause next time you will face is the consequences.

With that saying he cut the call, he was hurt for the first in his life he was tired being the only one but still he didn't have the courage to chose himself and walk out of the wedding he loves her till the time he had known her until now. An unknown tear fall from his eyes, he immediately wipe it off.

His heart was hurting, every minute he spend was becoming heavy for him. He knew given the choice she would never choose him..and the thought itself was dreadful to him.

He prepared himself for the worst while waiting for her in hopes that she would come to him this time with her own choice.

...

Everyone heard what he said. Rukhsaar was the first one to burst his bubble,"Its your choice I don't know what to say to you. You have made up your mind and we clearly know what that is."

"Di, Aaj aapne Jo kiya h vo bilkul thik nhi tha. It's feel like Bhai ne kaha vo sahi tha ...this time you decide whether you want to stay or not. Pr ek cheez kehna chahunga you lost my respect. You are"

"Shivu ...

Shivu...

"Hey.... Hey get up,Ruhaani came and wake her up with her loud voice.

She tried to look at her surrounding, she was still in her wedding lehenga and maybe she fall asleep waiting to be called.

It felt surreal to her, but does she have a choice. Do she want to get married to him.

She knew the answer and it was kind of shocking to her.

Chale ..

Her eyes move towards her brothers but now she was a little bit relaxed. I think whatever the future will be she needs to find out herself.

"Hmm...

....

Abhimanyu's wait gotten to an end when that one person he forever wants to spend his life with made her entrance. His eyes glued to her, she was really looking like the Queen, ethereal and ineffable. .

Indeed! a queen stepping into her kingdom with grace and poise, yet with a flicker of uncertainty in her eyes, she embraced the journey ahead with courage and determination.

He noticed that there was something different in her aura or its her presence that was intoxicating him but he was happy.

They both didn't knew how when the marriage ended but she did realise at the moment of Kanya daan when Rehaan and Rukhsaar stood up for the rituals and it got her teary because now she was going to enter into a new world leaving everything behind but feeling a little squeeze from him made her felt something that she couldn't decipher.

What is happening to her?

Abhimanyu had been sincere when it came to 7 vachan which every bride and groom gave to each other. Thus coming to the ending of the rituals which is "sindhoor daan".

Abhimanyu was never been this content seeing her with Mangalsutra and sindhoor of his name. The moment they come close to tie the Mangalsutra his eyes got mesmerized by vulnerablity he couldn't help but kiss her to ease her up and getting an uproar from the young audiences.

Seeing her flush and all red was the sight he had long to seen.

"Vivah sampann hua..!!

The newly wedded couple took the blessings of the elders.