Wedding

Jasmine ...

That is all I'm smelling since he had laid beside me as if he had taken a bath inside the jasmine and not with jasmine.

Abhimanyu comes into that rare species, where his masculine and feminine energy were very much balanced.

He knew how to control himself so controlling a situation or calming a raging audience that too simply through his voice was an attribute I admire about him, but all behind that strikingly Halcyon and phlegmatic appearance was a cunning and shrewd mind a perfect combination of Raj and Yuvika's ..is Abhimanyu.

His real self will surge its existence only when he is provoked beyond returned and she had the unfortunate chance to witness it that one time and it was enough for her. His livid stance was still engraved in her mind as if it happened yesterday and it had created a certain kind of fear of him in her.

From that day, unknowingly her body has maintained a certain level of distance from him. Even though she knew he would never harm her but what about this brain, huh?

With years this has subsided a lot, especially since declaring her engagement to him. She had worked hard in mentally preparing herself.

The reality was as clear as water,"He is here to stay!"

The day she accepted this arrangement she knew all the resistance he had built around himself from her, they are going to shatter that too all at once.

And she had to learn how to love this devil before the devil chooses himself.

Her ears focusing on his slow rhythmic breathing as if the other person was asleep but his stiff posture was indicating that he was awake.

"You are the only one I have ... Then who am I?

One thing was sure she was a bitch!!

A possessive bitch!!

She couldn't control herself laying aside the blanket, she climbed directly on top of him.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Congratulations!! You have finally provoked the bitch in me!!"

"S-Sam, what ... — he stopped whatever he was going to say when he felt someone coming closer to him, His hands that were trying' to stop her suddenly in a flash were pinned on top of his head with little to no restraint.

His throat swallowed the lump that was built directly into the stomach cautious of leaving a single sound behind.

"Tell me my dear husband, who am I to you?" She said her hold on him tighten making him gasp not in pain but in shock due to her endearment to him.

"My Dear husband!! At the same time his subconscious started banging on his conscious door saying,"Wake up, she didn't called you romantically you idiot!!... She is being sarcastic to hide her real question in between those lovey dovey gesture. Bata raha hu ...ye ladkiya badi tedi cheej hoti h inmai seedha kuch hota hi nhi h..."

Abhimanyu: 0_0

(I'm telling you, these girls! They can't be straight for a single second. It's like they had to be swinging from one point to another being confused)

His eyes tried to search her face, maybe her eyes betrayed her owner would convey something that is going on in her mind to him.

"Did something happen today while you were shopping,?" Abhimanyu asked in concern.

Her expression was still impassive but her heart was beating rapidly, She yanked his hands tightly and said,"  "Don't try to change the topic?"

She said not caring to reply to him about his question. And what would she say that she was feeling extremely insecure....that her anxiety was flaring up.... that someone has deliberately tried to set her up.